Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Equalizer function needs improvement

Equalizer function needs improvement

Too often headphones and earbuds are poorly tuned with jumps in the frequency response that inhibit good audio fidelity. I purchased some earbuds (FiiO F9 Pro) that have a horrible spike of treble around 8kHz, thus I need to reduce the frequencies around 8kHz. Unfortunately, the equalizer of Spotify is way too limited having only 6 bands. I can adjust the EQ at 2.4kHz or 15kHz. Neither of these frequencies need tuning on my earbuds. Thus the equalizer is completely not usable for my case. And having spikes in the treble around 4-10kHz is a common problem. Please allow the EQ to provide a more usable equalizer with at least 10 bands or even better, the frequency bands are adjustable! Besides tuning away these treble peaks that can cause a lot of listening fatigue, most modern consumers like a bit extra punch in the lowest bass and it would also be nice to have ability to tweak bass below 60Hz, e.g. around 30Hz where many earbuds have a too rapid drop. This feature could become a huge plus for using Spotify...please fix it.

0 Replies

Suggested posts