Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fast Forward doing a wierd shuffle

Solved!

Fast Forward doing a wierd shuffle

Hey, I'm using Spotify version 5.7.0 on iOS 9.3.3 on an iPad Air. When I do a fast forward, it doesn't use the next song on the playlist, like it should when not on shuffle. It takes a song from the playlist I use the most, Jellybeans. The songs from there are played in a shuffled order, which makes even less sense. The rewind option plays back in perfect order of the playlist or album I was already on. When I rewind, it also changes the song I reminded from, so I can't go right back to it. I use Spotify free, if that might answer my problem. The pictures I uploaded show before, and after I rewind. Please help, this is really annoying, especially for an album.

image.png
image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Sounds like you've queued songs from your other playlist. They wont be included in the rewind, but will be played when you skip a song.

Go to your queue and remove all the songs.

Let me know if this helps!

If this is a good comment, please give it kudos. If it solves your issue, please accept it as the solution.

Check out my playlists for some new music - follow so I can check your music out too.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks, that fixed it. They should add a feature to see the queue on iPad. I had to play a song on my iPad and then edit my queue through my phone.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

Sounds like you've queued songs from your other playlist. They wont be included in the rewind, but will be played when you skip a song.

Go to your queue and remove all the songs.

Let me know if this helps!

If this is a good comment, please give it kudos. If it solves your issue, please accept it as the solution.

Check out my playlists for some new music - follow so I can check your music out too.

Marked as solution

Thanks, that fixed it. They should add a feature to see the queue on iPad. I had to play a song on my iPad and then edit my queue through my phone.

Suggested posts