Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 12.1.2

My Question or Issue

How do I send in my thoughts to better the app or see what plans are in for the future. Because you can see exactly what songs you listened to on desktop. Or your friend activity on desktop or listen with friends on desktop. But I want all of that one mobile because I’m not home most of the time but constantly try and download apps that allow all those features and such. I’ve always trusted Spotify the most but sending in feedback and seeing whats in progress is always hard.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @d1a_t669k-jow, thanks for being willing to improve the Spotify experience! Spotify values feedback from the community, so it has created an idea exchange, there you can pitch ideas for others to vote on, and even see what ideas are being looked into as well as the status of their implementation! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @d1a_t669k-jow, thanks for being willing to improve the Spotify experience! Spotify values feedback from the community, so it has created an idea exchange, there you can pitch ideas for others to vote on, and even see what ideas are being looked into as well as the status of their implementation! 

Suggested posts