Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Follow/Similar Artist Gone?

Follow/Similar Artist Gone?

I've been unable to find the follow artist and similar artist buttons. Am I completely blind or was it removed? It was a feature that got a lot of use by me so I would like to be able to use it again!

Jig Ai not similar.PNG
6 Replies

Am I the only one having this problem?

The new artist pages where being rolled out to users on iOS, so not everyone gets those new features at the same time. Have you reinstalled or anything recently? 

It should fix itself with some time.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Are the follow/similar artists additions to the artists page part of the "new now playing view" rollout from 7/2, or the "browse" rollout from 8/5?  Or is it part of its own rollout?  I have none of them.  Am I the only one who still doesn't yet have the 7/2 "now playing" rollout? After 6 weeks, I'm starting to wonder if there's a problem somewhere.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@robzim737 wrote:

Are the follow/similar artists additions to the artists page part of the "new now playing view" rollout from 7/2, or the "browse" rollout from 8/5?  Or is it part of its own rollout?  I have none of them.  Am I the only one who still doesn't yet have the 7/2 "now playing" rollout? After 6 weeks, I'm starting to wonder if there's a problem somewhere.

They will all be seperate roll outs. 

Don't worry, Browse is the only one I currently have too!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I just signed up on here to tell you that Jig-Ai is sick!

No, mine disappeared too.  Miss them, dadgumit.

Edited to Add:

Upon further inspection, my Follow buttons are there under Browse.  Apparently, they only disappeared under Discover. 

Suggested posts