Country

Canada

Device

iPad Pro 2018

Operating System

iPadOS 13.4

My Question or Issue

Hello,

It looks like the "Go to Queue" issue that's already been flagged on this thread (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Mobile-I-can-t-open-quot-Go-to-queue-quot/idi-p/4917...) is actually NOT fixed.

I believe it started happening all of a sudden about 1-2 weeks ago.

I have the latest version of the Spotify app.

I have killed the app/restarted it --> no change.

I have disconnected my account / reconnected --> no change.

The issue happened on iPadOS 13.3 and still happens with the latest 13.4.

The issues DOES NOT HAPPEN on my iPhone 8 with iOS13.4.

All the titles ADDED TO QUEUE from my iPad can actually be properly seen in the queue on my iPhone.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP? This is really a bother at this stage.

Thanks!

1 Reply

I am having same issue on my iPad...just got off the online chat through the Spotify website and they said to upvote any similar topics on this board and leave comment of my experience.

To be more specific about what I'm seeing, when I am listening to a podcast and click the 3 dots in the upper right, I can see the "Go to Queue" option and tap it. Nothing happens. Then when I click the 3 dots again, the "Go to Queue" option disappears completely. (See attached screenshots).

This is different from when I am listening to music. When I am listening to a song, there is a queue icon in the bottom right that takes me directly to the queue. (See attached screenshot). That same icon is replaced with a share icon if I am listening to a podcast - therefore requiring me to go to the 3 dots for any queue options. 

Hopefully there will be a more complete fix to this soon.

IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_61354E46F6C2-1.jpg

Suggested posts