Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP PLEASE

HELP PLEASE

In the Spotify app on my Iphone 6, all the songs I have saved appear in my library. I    recently downloaded the Spotify app on my mac book pro, and only songs I have saved on my mac book appear in the library songs. How can I make the songs on my phone appear in the laptop's Spotify app? I really need all of my songs to appear on my laptop, thank you.

4 Replies

@esveni4

Log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

Logout of the app in your phone, and be sure to use that username to login back to your account. It's the one with your music.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have paid £10 for my music, but know it is asking me to pay for Premium at £14.99 per month. I have paid until the end of the month. i cannot afford to pay this amount at the moment. Why must i pay this. Also i was told that i would receive an answer to my question by GMail and i am still wating.

I have had a stroke so could you tell me again what to do as i am being asked to pay for premium and it wont let me listen to my music. I pay £9.99 a month and my next payment is not due untill the end of the month.It is asking me to pay £14.99

@steven6562

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase?

In it, it shows the Spotify username you paid for:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts