Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Heart and dislike buttons....

Solved!

Heart and dislike buttons....

Plan

Premium (Trial)

Country

UK

Device

Iphone 6

Operating System

IOS

My Question or Issue

Sorry if im missing something new to spotify today and can't see any sign of a heart and dislike button as described here https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/discover_music/daily-mix/
When in Daly mix one am i missing something?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solved thanks to online tec support

Apparently the first Daily Mix you get when you pick a few artisits is a "playlist" and not actually a mix at all......

So where my "Your Daily Mix" tab says Daily Mix coming soon..... it means the buttons wont appear until i've listend to enough music to generate the mix!!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Sorry this was the key text the link above was supposed to take you to

"The more you listen to Spotify, the better your Daily Mixes become. You can also like or dislike tracks as you hear them so we know for future reference. 

To LIKE a track, click/tap  in the Now Playing view while it plays. This automatically saves it to your Songs collection and your Daily Mix will remember you like it.

To DISLIKE a track, click/tap  in the Now Playing view while it plays so it won’t crop up in your mix again. You’ll also get the option to remove all songs by that artist from your mixes."

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Thanks

I’ve tried that again this morning

Spotify is running version 8.4.61.719

iOS on the iPhone 6 is version 11.4 (15F79)

On the play screen I have a plus button that adds a track to the library and repeat button either side of the back / play / fed controls.

Hope that’s what you need, thanks for any help you can give!

Sorry again!

shuffle button next to controls, plus button a bit higher on the screen

Hey @JonR43

Thank you for the information!

Please try another account on your device and see how it goes.

If possible try to sign in with your account on another device with similar specs.

Try to update your iPhone firmware as iOS 11.4.1 was released yesterday.

Also, if you can, please attach a screenshot of the issue 🙂

Thanks!

Picture above shows what I get, have seen the correct image on my sons phone, will get him to log on mine later.

Could it be because I’m on premium trial not full premium?

9D047F90-D785-48F6-8545-B4896F13F069.png

I've now tried my accoount on another phone and found the same issue, 

Marked as solution

Solved thanks to online tec support

Apparently the first Daily Mix you get when you pick a few artisits is a "playlist" and not actually a mix at all......

So where my "Your Daily Mix" tab says Daily Mix coming soon..... it means the buttons wont appear until i've listend to enough music to generate the mix!!

Suggested posts