Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I add songs to the main library? and how to shuffle all songs?

How do I add songs to the main library? and how to shuffle all songs?

It's really annoying to add each song to a playlist. How can I just add it? There's a download on top of albums but it will download all songs and I need only one. There's no plus sign next to each songs like Apple Music, that would've saved a lot of time.

Also, I had to group all songs in one playlist so I can shuffle them all, I couldn't figure out how to show the Songs tab, only Albums & Artists.

I don't remember the app being hard to use two years ago. I added 20 songs and got tired.

Plan

Premium

Country

SA

Device

(iPhone)

Operating System

(iOS 12.4)

6 Replies

Hey @Mo18 ,

Welcome to the Community!

You can save songs to your Library by hitting the heart 🖤 symbol next to them. It'll save the song to your whole library.

I recommend you to check out this Spotify Answer to get to know better the new Your Library.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hi Brunelicia,

I have harted several items now but some of them don’t add to my library? Is that a bug?

Hey @mark885,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share more info on your experience? What's the device you're liking songs on?

Do you look for them on another device or on the same one? Are you able to see previously liked songs on that particular device?

These questions will help us isolate the issue you're experiencing.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

It is an iPhone 11 Pro on iOS 15.6 with Spotify version 8.7.50.416. I tried the above on the same device. I was able to see previously liked songs. 

Mark

I can also confirm that a day later the hearted items yesterday are not available in the library today. 

Hey @mark885,

Thanks for the reply and the device details.

It's important to check if this issue occurs with a different account on the same device. This way we can further narrow down on the reasons for this behavior. Could you check that?

Would you try liking songs through the mobile web player as well?

Also try logging out and back in a few times to prompt a server sync. Switch the networks as well, e.g. from Wi-Fi to mobile data or vice versa.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts