Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do you keep playlist loop turned on indefinitely?

How do you keep playlist loop turned on indefinitely?

So I dump every song I listen to into one playlist, mainly hovering around the last few songs in the queue. I keep my playlist loop on indefinitly to avoid terrible recommendations and total silence when I reach the end of my playlist. Whenever my phone connects or disconnects to my car's bluetooth, it turns this the loop off and I have to pull over and turn it back on, and restart the music every time. Can I change my preferences to keep playlist loop on indefinitely? If not, this is a feature that should be added.

1 Reply

Hey @MikePuccio,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. If you're still experiencing the issue, could you test and share with us whether or not it makes a difference if your has Car mode set to Always / Only in a car / Never? This guide explains how to change the setting. We'd also appreciate it if you share whether or not the repeat function gets turned off when connecting via Bluetooth to other devices. These troubleshooting steps help us a lot to narrow down the root cause of what your experiencing.

We'd love to investigate this further! We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts