Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to DisablePlaylists Alphabetical Sort as Default

Solved!

How to DisablePlaylists Alphabetical Sort as Default

So, I absolutely loved the previous implementation of playlist sorting on mobile (basically the same way the order is on desktop you get on Mobile)... all my new playlists were at the top ....I could manually order the ones I was interested in to the top. I was happy as can be.. 

Then, somebody decided that the new DEFAULT would be to alphabetically sort playlists.  I have no idea where my new playlists are that I created on Desktop as I don't memorize which album playlists I just created...

In software development, you never take away a years old feature / functionality completely. You give the user the ability to turn that feature back on if they think the new formatting / sorting sucks. Where is the flag that enables me to NOT have alphabetical playlist sorting the DEFAULT on iOS? 

thanks,

-Matt

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

In the playlist tab in the top right corner there are 3 horizontal lines that when you click them will offer you options as to how to sort your playlists. You will want to be choosing the "name" option. Hope that helped!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

In the playlist tab in the top right corner there are 3 horizontal lines that when you click them will offer you options as to how to sort your playlists. You will want to be choosing the "name" option. Hope that helped!

haha.. was looking for an alphabetical flag in the filter that was set ...didn't expect name to mean order playlist created...  awesome... thanks for quick reply/solution

Suggested posts