Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to cancel premium ?

Solved!

How to cancel premium ?

So i recently installed Spotify on my Mac laptop and i had my iphone with me and connected spotify. I realize i clicked "Go premium" and it automatically made me a subscriber and said that i have 47 hours for free premium and after that i will be charge. How can i cancel this ? Please help. :S 

Also when i go to settings to cancel my premium it says 
"You are registered for Spotify Premium until 2014-03-20. After this period your account will become a Spotify Free account."

Will this still charge ? Please help 🙂 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there.

No charge will happen. Do not worry. Enjpy Premium trial. Big smile

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there.

No charge will happen. Do not worry. Enjpy Premium trial. Big smile

Have a nice day!

Spotify sent me a email saying im a premium user then it asked me if i want to unscribe and i did but on my acciunt says im still a spotify premium user please help

To cancel your Spotify Premium subscription, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Spotify on your Mac laptop or iPhone.
  2. Go to your account settings. On your Mac laptop, you can find this by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture in the top-right corner and selecting "Settings." On your iPhone, you can find this by tapping on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the home screen and selecting "Settings."
  3. Under the "Subscription" section, you should see your current subscription status.
  4. Click or tap on the "Manage Subscription" or "Subscription" option.
  5. Follow the prompts to cancel your subscription. This may involve confirming your cancellation, providing a reason for cancellation, or selecting a cancellation date.
  6. Once your cancellation is confirmed, your Spotify Premium subscription will be terminated and you will no longer be charged.
  7. For more information examine https://support.spotify.com/us/article/cancel-premium/ 

Suggested posts