Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't play one song at my iPhone and MacBook but....

Solved!

I can't play one song at my iPhone and MacBook but....

... On My iPad i can play it. The song i have problem with is: Sigma - Nobody to love.

I think this is verry strange, maybe someone can help me!

/Mattias

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I haven´t downloaded the song into the iPad. I´m try to listen to the song connected to a wifi-network at my home. Spotyfy is saying that I can´t play the current song. It´s only at the iPhone and Macbook the problem is. Even then i try to listen to the song from a friends playlist it doesnt work on Macbook and iPhone, but on the iPad it works. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Try downloading the song on to the other devices? Or maybe, the song is one that is not actually available on spotify and you have the track on your ipad but not on your computer or phone? This happened to me earlier today because the song wasn't dowloaded on my phone and I was out. Sorry if this doesn't help! 

Marked as solution

I haven´t downloaded the song into the iPad. I´m try to listen to the song connected to a wifi-network at my home. Spotyfy is saying that I can´t play the current song. It´s only at the iPhone and Macbook the problem is. Even then i try to listen to the song from a friends playlist it doesnt work on Macbook and iPhone, but on the iPad it works. 

Have you tried to play the extended mix? I just tried it and it works on my computer.

Suggested posts