Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a weird question that people may have noticed

I have a weird question that people may have noticed

This is a weird question, but how come Spotify Web Player has more access to things than Spotify for iPhone 6?

For example, I can switch the order of my songs and choose certain songs to play and can actually copy paste the  playlist but on my phone, I can't do those things for some reason.

2 Replies

I was trying to link my playlist. I didn't think it would split the text. Sorry about that.

Hi there @Shu-TrueTalon,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

The Spotify UI allows you to do different things on different platforms. Moving songs around in playlists is possible on the Desktop and Web browser versions, but currently not possible on Mobile. 

The same goes for using free accounts - you can play songs on demand on Desktop and the Web player, however on Mobile you can only play playlists in shuffle mode, except the cases in which the artists have allowed for some songs to be played on demand. If you have the Premium version, you can play song on demand on Mobile.

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out in the Community again if you have more questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts