Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have no queue button

I have no queue button

894CB2C6-721B-4715-87EF-16E378372070.png

 (sorry not sure why the picture is blurry)

Plan

Free

Country

United States 

Device

Currently:iPhone 11, it was also gone on my iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1(idk if I understood the question sorry)

My Question or Issue

My phone is missing the queue button. It's missing on my iPhone 11 and was also missing on my iPhone 8. I believe it was on my 8 a while ago but disappeared, my iPad has the queue button still.

3 Replies

Oh no, this is coming to iOS as well. 

Hey there @derpydonut5,

Thanks for reaching out about this on the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation 🙂

This change is part of a test that we're currently running. We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall, you can learn more about that here.

Let us know what you think in the Idea Exchange - it's the best place to provide your feedback.

There's already a live idea here to bring back the queue button to the now playing view, that you might be interested in.

In the meantime, you can still access the Play Queue by tapping the three dot menu in the top-right corner in the Now Playing view where you'll find the Go to Queue button.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi thank you, I still don't have a queue button when I click ••• but other than that this was helpful

Suggested posts