Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IOS 11 Bugs

IOS 11 Bugs

Ever since I've updated to IOS 11 I've had various bugs that have been very very frustrating to deal with:

1. When a notification (that slides into view from the top) from another app shows up, spotify pauses itself. After spotify pauses itself following that, I go back into the app and notice that it looks like the song is still playing (as shown by the bar displaying how long until the song ends) but just with no sound. I have to pause the song and then play it again to get sound. When the song starts to play following this, it appears to be playing at 2x the original speed of the song. To correct this I must pause & unpause the song and then the music is back to normal.

Also, occasionally, haven't figured out what triggers it (although I think it occurs a lot following the first bug happening), when I leave spotify the sound stops as if it was like YouTube.

Please please log these bugs and get them fixed. Thank you

1 Reply

Can anyone from Spotify comment on this? It is very frustrating and I don't want to switch to a different service, but am considering it due to these bugs. 

Suggested posts