Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify glitching out

After i play songs for awhile spotify just starts skipping the songs and jumping forward 10 seconds and opening up siri randomly and to combat this i restarted my phone and spotify undownloaded all the songs i had downloaded and then it works for awh...

• After i play songs for awhile spotify just starts skipping the songs and jumping forward 10 seconds and opening up siri randomly and to combat this i restarted my phone and spotify undownloaded all t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Annoying sound effects when controlling Spotify mobile using ipod controls

Using Spotify Mobile Version 0.4.23 on iPhone 4 ios 5.0 Can anyone please confirm this when using the ipod multitasking controls (double clicking the home button twice). The controls cause annoying sound effects (beeping noises when playing/pausing/n...

• Regular
  • Using Spotify Mobile Version 0.4.23 on iPhone 4 ios 5.0   Can anyone please confirm this when using the ipod multitasking controls (double clicking the home button twice). The controls cause a...
  • iainshreeve
  • 79 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 79 replies
  • 6 likes

Song unavailable

Why is my song coming up as unavailable? It 'Lies' by Burns- the Otto knows remix

• Casual Listener
  • Why is my song coming up as unavailable? It 'Lies' by Burns- the Otto knows remix
  • lisalou285
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skip / pause when phone is locked

Since updating to iOS 11, my Spotify continuously skips / pauses songs when my phone is locked. I have deactivated the automatic wake up of the lock screen, but it still skips and pauses when the phone is locked in my pocket. Are there any solutions?...

• Since updating to iOS 11, my Spotify continuously skips / pauses songs when my phone is locked.  I have deactivated the automatic wake up of the lock screen, but it still skips and pauses when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't delete single songs

Why in the universe has this ability been deleted? I have over 4000 songs on my playlist.. you expect me to go them through when I can't even group them by artist and cannot go to the song, to delete that one particular song from my playlist? What is...

• Casual Listener
  • Why in the universe has this ability been deleted? I have over 4000 songs on my playlist.. you expect me to go them through when I can't even group them by artist and cannot go to the song, to delete...
  • Logoht
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 11 download removal

I've noticed since iOS 11, I've been using beta, but problem started after they released the gold master, that my downloaded albums are being removed. This seems to happen everytime the app has been updated recently, which has been several times late...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed since iOS 11, I've been using beta, but problem started after they released the gold master, that my downloaded albums are being removed. This seems to happen everytime the app has been ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the time when playing a track ?

I am not able to see how much time each song is, and much has been played.That feature used to be at the bottom of the screen. Any can help ?

• Regular
  • I am not able to see how much time each song is, and much has been played. That feature used to be at the bottom of the screen.  Any can help ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist with emojis in title not showing up on friends iPad

Hi there // I have a playlist called 2017 where I save my favourite tracks / and my friend follows me on his iPad // but under my Public Playlists on his iPad, it is not listed. It's definitely public as I've been able to share it via text to other f...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there // I have a playlist called 🍉🍉💥🌈🍣🍣🍣🍆🍆🍒2017 where I save my favourite tracks / and my friend follows me on his iPad // but under my Public Playlists on his iPad, it is not l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast does not appear in Devices Available

Chromecast does not appear in Devices AvailableI have a LAN with IP Range 192.168.255.x where my IOS spotify is connected.My Chromecast is on a VLAN with IP range 10.14.255.In my firewall the multicast feature is enabled, and all traffic is allowed b...

• Chromecast does not appear in Devices Available I have a LAN with IP Range 192.168.255.x where my IOS spotify is connected. My Chromecast is on a VLAN with IP range 10.14.255. In my firewall the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

IOS 11 and CarPlay

Since the IOS and Spotify updates Spotify wants to open on the recently played screen. Used to be when I would get in my car it would pick up playing the song where I left off. I don’t know if it’s an Apple thing, a Hyundai thing, or a Spotify thing ...

• Roadie
  • Since the IOS and Spotify updates Spotify wants to open on the recently played screen. Used to be when I would get in my car it would pick up playing the song where I left off. I don’t know if it’s a...
  • Panafreak
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

apple iphone 4s

Works well and did not think it would work at all.

• Visitor
  • Works well and did not think it would work at all.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Skipping / Pausing

Everytime I plug in my earbuds into my phone, my music plays automatically and it has never happened before. These few days my music has been constantly pausing and playing by itself and sometimes skipping.

• Everytime I plug in my earbuds into my phone, my music plays automatically and it has never happened before. These few days my music has been constantly pausing and playing by itself and sometimes sk...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I clear all songs downloaded to my iPhone?

I need to clear old downloaded playlists, songs, albums quickly - it is really frustrating that there is not an obvious and intuitive solution to this. It is absolutely ridiculous for me to go manually "uncheck" all of the things I've downloaded to m...

• I need to clear old downloaded playlists, songs, albums quickly - it is really frustrating that there is not an obvious and intuitive solution to this. It is absolutely ridiculous for me to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I subscribed to the family plan and sent out my invites. When they open up there message to accept invite, the invite button does nothing. How can we fix this and have them join the plan? Thanks

• I subscribed to the family plan and sent out my invites. When they open up there message to accept invite, the invite button does nothing. How can we fix this and have them join the plan? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Country limit desktop and iPhone

Hello Spotify I am reaching out to you because I have having trouble logging in through my iPhone. When I try to log in thorugh the Spotify app it gives me a 14 day out of the country error but when I log in through the PC it is fine. Could you all h...

• Hello Spotify I am reaching out to you because I have having trouble logging in through my iPhone. When I try to log in thorugh the Spotify app it gives me a 14 day out of the country error but when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files downloaded on desktop app do not display on mobile spotify app

I found a bunch of songs I liked but they were not on spotify so I downloaded them to itunes on my mac then put them on Spotify through the local files and onto my playlist and they worked fine, but when I try to listen to those songs on my iPhone it...

• I found a bunch of songs I liked but they were not on spotify so I downloaded them to itunes on my mac then put them on Spotify through the local files and onto my playlist and they worked fine, but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Can't download music got premium 30 day free trial just keeps telling me to get it or dismiss really starting to get up my nose

• Can't download music got premium 30 day free trial just keeps telling me to get it or dismiss really starting to get up my nose
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in with facebook account. Blank white screen.

I've been trying to log into this for about an hour now and I'm so frustrated. I go to Log In - Log in with facebook - and then just a blank white screen shows up.I've tried logging in with my facebook email and password but it's showing as incorrect...

• I've been trying to log into this for about an hour now and I'm so frustrated.   I go to Log In - Log in with facebook - and then just a blank white screen shows up. I've tried logging in wit...
  • Jlleeee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes