Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Needs support for iOS 11

So if you guys don’t know ios 11 came out to beta test, which is awesome. But recently I started to get back into Spotify, and I noticed it has some odd bugs.(Disclaimer: I know I’m using a “unstable” version of IOS but there are just wierd)1. My dev...

• So if you guys don’t know ios 11 came out to beta test, which is awesome. But recently I started to get back into Spotify, and I noticed it has some odd bugs. (Disclaimer: I know I’m using a “unstab...
  • lokalanimccall
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS app Order tracks by date added from newest to oldest

Hello, my favorite playlist suddenly changed from oldest to newest (date added) I want it backwards. How do I change that in my phone?Why would someone want to scroll ALL the way down to listen to a song that just added??

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my favorite playlist suddenly changed from oldest to newest (date added) I want it backwards. How do I change that in my phone? Why would someone want to scroll ALL the way down to listen to ...
  • bongogottabone
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

iOS 11 issue when sharing

When I share a song to Facebook for my friends to see on iOS 11 it takes me to a Facebook login page then to the app and back to Spotify but when I’m back on Spotify I can’t change song and Spotify goes unresponsive until I close the app completely b...

• When I share a song to Facebook for my friends to see on iOS 11 it takes me to a Facebook login page then to the app and back to Spotify but when I’m back on Spotify I can’t change song and Spotify g...
  • hah1219
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't turn off Download

I did a download yesterday and when it was complete I went to switch off the Download button, it is coming up with a message saying "Remove from Downloads? You won't be able to play this office". I then have the option to either Cancel or Remove. I a...

• I did a download yesterday and when it was complete I went to switch off the Download button, it is coming up with a message saying "Remove from Downloads? You won't be able to play this office".&nbs...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Accidentally Deleted A Song

I accidentally swiped and deleted a song from my (rather large) song library, and didn't see what it was. How might I get this back? Is there possibly an undo or recently deleted? Thank you!

• I accidentally swiped and deleted a song from my (rather large) song library, and didn't see what it was. How might I get this back? Is there possibly an undo or recently deleted?   Thank you!
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution won't accept my credit card info

Okay so I baught a vanilla gift card (visa) and it's not accepting my card info. I bought it yesterday, and I am still trying to make it work. It lets me put it in, but it says there is an error and that my card is having a bad day. I already used it...

• Okay so I baught a vanilla gift card (visa) and it's not accepting my card info. I bought it yesterday, and I am still trying to make it work. It lets me put it in, but it says there is an error and ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting albums

Hi i was told that I had too many albums on my phone so had to delete a few before I could download new ones (on premium subscription). Even though I now have far less, deleting about 7 albums I'm still told I cannot download unless I delete more. Ad...

• Hi   i was told that I had too many albums on my phone so had to delete a few before I could download new ones (on premium subscription). Even though I now have far less, deleting about 7 albu...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

Help me.I cant log in my spotify account.Its say that my password/username is wrong but im have reset my password.but i still can login

• Help me.I cant log in my spotify account.Its say that my password/username is wrong but im have reset my password.but i still can login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

switched iphones spotifyaccount is gone

i have switched from iphone6 to iphone7. when i log in to my spotify premium, it´s not available and all playlist are gone. how do i?

• Visitor
  • i have switched from iphone6 to iphone7. when i log in to my spotify premium, it´s not available and all playlist are gone. how do i?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback about the playlists (release, discover and daily)

I've been using Spotify premium for a few months now maybe half a year on both ipod and iphone and if there's something I really love about the service it's all the generated playlists (release, discover and daily) more often than not there's so many...

• Regular
  • I've been using Spotify premium for a few months now maybe half a year on both ipod and iphone and if there's something I really love about the service it's all the generated playlists (release,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect to wifi on iphone

Hey i'm currently using spotify premium for 3 years and i have a problem with wifi. My wifi is work perfect i can access to internet but spotify won't go online on wifi. It works with cellular data though. I tried to restart the phone, log out and de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i'm currently using spotify premium for 3 years and i have a problem with wifi. My wifi is work perfect i can access  to internet but spotify won't go online on wifi. It works with cellular ...
  • gorbulase
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Poor quality on soundhound

I like the "lyrics" feature that you can use by connecting with SoundHound, but when I do it, the sound quality is TERRIBLE. I'm using bluetooth Beats headaphones, and played through Soundhound, it sound like listening to an old radio inside a tin ca...

• I like the "lyrics" feature that you can use by connecting with SoundHound, but when I do it, the sound quality is TERRIBLE. I'm using bluetooth Beats headaphones, and played through Soundhound, it s...
  • FGzzL
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Auto play has disappeared

I had and was enjoying the auto play function, radio based on playlist and recommendations based on playlist at the end of my song list, but it just DISSAPEARED....

• Casual Listener
  • I had and was enjoying the auto play function, radio based  on playlist and recommendations based on playlist at the end of my song list, but it just DISSAPEARED....
  • Janinejoseph62
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain song won't play when I click it

I have Spotify premium I know you have to be to choose a song without shuffle. But I recently had this problem, and there is a certain song called "roll in peace " by Kodak black and it just won't let me play THAT SONG every other song on Spotify wor...

• I have Spotify premium I know you have to be to choose a song without shuffle. But I recently had this problem, and there is a certain song called "roll in peace " by Kodak black and it just won't le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Touch preview stopped working

Since last week, the touch preview stopped working on albums, playlists and tracks. Isn't working on both iPad and iPhone with iOS 9.2.1 and Spotity: 4.9.0.833. It only works on my saved playlists, songs, albums and artists, but no on explore, so dis...

• Casual Listener
  • Since last week, the touch preview stopped working on albums, playlists and tracks. Isn't working on both iPad and iPhone with iOS 9.2.1 and Spotity: 4.9.0.833.   It only w...
  • tantumonium
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Local files being recognized by Spotify and not syncing

When I upload local files to Spotify, I can play them fine on my Desktop. However, when I try to sync them with my phone, they remain greyed out and the metadata for the music is filled in by Spotify. I believe the songs are not syncing because Spoti...

• When I upload local files to Spotify, I can play them fine on my Desktop. However, when I try to sync them with my phone, they remain greyed out and the metadata for the music is filled in by Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No offline mode for my songs on macbook

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this but on my phone I can use offline mode on my songs with no problem

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure if it's supposed to be like this but on my phone I can use offline mode on my songs with no problem 
  • celiniem
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo bajar la app desde applestore en mi ipad

Hola,borré hace tiempo la app de mi ipad por falta de espacio y cuando he querido volver a descargarla desde el applestore doy al boton de descarga y se queda dando vueltas como pensando y antes de empezar a descargar vuelve a aparecer el boton para ...

• Hola,borré hace tiempo la app de mi ipad por falta de espacio y cuando he querido volver a descargarla desde el applestore doy al boton de descarga y se queda dando vueltas como pensando y antes de e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch download to mobile data over wifi

I want to download tracks through mobile data, but keeps waiting for wifi; does someone know how can I switch that on iPhone? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to download tracks through mobile data, but keeps waiting for wifi; does someone know how can I switch that on iPhone? Thanks!
  • Moriturimax
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Aplicativo fecha sozinho iOS

Não consigo ouvir minhas músicas porque o aplicativo fica fechando o tempo todo, toda hora e preciso abrir o aplicativo, colocar a música, e poucos minutos após minimizar o aplicativo, ele encerra e para, no caso conecto no carro e ele fecha automati...

• Não consigo ouvir minhas músicas porque o aplicativo fica fechando o tempo todo, toda hora e preciso abrir o aplicativo, colocar a música, e poucos minutos após minimizar o aplicativo, ele encerra e ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes