NEXT STEP

IOS app and desktop app asks me to log in every time

Solved!

IOS app and desktop app asks me to log in every time

Plan

Family account

Country

UK

Every time I log in on my laptop (MacBook Pro) I have to re-log in on my iPhone 8 app next time I use it and vice versa. However, I can log in to both at the same time and use them together. If I log in on my desktop app, the next time I use spotify on my phone I have to log in. This does not happen to any of the other family users, just me. Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try the Remove Offline Devices and Sign Out Everywhere, probably resetting your password too, from your Spotify account page? 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try the Remove Offline Devices and Sign Out Everywhere, probably resetting your password too, from your Spotify account page? 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts