Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there no DOWNLOAD SONG button?

Solved!

Is there no DOWNLOAD SONG button?

Seems like a pretty stupid question for me to ask but is there no download song button in spotify? I have tried spotify premium for 7 days and I realyy want to subscribe right now and swtich to spotify but the problem is I don't know how to download a SINGLE SONG the only way for me is to either download the whole album or add it to the playlist which is a little bit of frustrating for me to do to do that every single time.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately, there is not a way to download a single song. What I do to counteract this is create a playlist that I have download enabled on, and add songs that I want to keep downloaded to it. This way all of my downloaded songs all are in one place. You are able to keep the same song in more than one playlist, so if you want to download a single song, but keep it in its original playlist/album, simply add it to your downloaded playlist and keep it in its original playlist. This way it will be downloaded, while the other songs in that playlist/album will be streamed. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately, there is not a way to download a single song. What I do to counteract this is create a playlist that I have download enabled on, and add songs that I want to keep downloaded to it. This way all of my downloaded songs all are in one place. You are able to keep the same song in more than one playlist, so if you want to download a single song, but keep it in its original playlist/album, simply add it to your downloaded playlist and keep it in its original playlist. This way it will be downloaded, while the other songs in that playlist/album will be streamed. 

The strategy suggested by the other user is the strategy I use, also. I actually have a playlist called Holding Pattern where I put songs that I want downloaded, but that I don’t know yet what “long-term” playlist I want to put them in. After I listen to the song and decide, I copy the song to another playlist and I take it out of the Holding Pattern playlist. This keeps that “short-term” playlist small and easier to manage. 

1CF82BCB-5210-4C9F-83DE-EAC9EA50828E.png

Suggested posts