Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Landscape Mode

Landscape Mode

It's been months since the iPhone 5 was released, featuring the headphone jack at the bottom. I know that many of my friends and I have to set our phones on the side during events such as cardio at the gym, etc.

When will you add a landscape feature to Spotify when turning an iOS device on its side? It seems a bit silly that something this simple hasn't been added to such a popular app...
3 Replies

@Jefflockhart wrote:
It's been months since the iPhone 5 was released, featuring the headphone jack at the bottom. I know that many of my friends and I have to set our phones on the side during events such as cardio at the gym, etc.

When will you add a landscape feature to Spotify when turning an iOS device on its side? It seems a bit silly that something this simple hasn't been added to such a popular app...

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There is an idea for this here. Unfortunately it is currently classified under not right now meaning it's not going to be implemented very soon, but they may well update to allow it in the future!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

A must have ...

Hope it will come soon ... a shame for such a simple feature 😞

I'm also not happy with the latest iPad design.

I have a company that design and make iPad kits that allow you to dock your iPad in a car and use the entertainment on the iPad to the speakers seamlessly. In my sale of our kits we express the benefits of spotify and how good it is using it as the main entertainment app for the car.

Since the latest update on the landscape design it looks terrible. The cover art work is smaller, the last song art work is partially seen where as the next artwork should do this instead, and also its all off center, It looks just terrible.
I understand this is nothing the collective will probably see a problem in but its a terrible design idea. Why did you need to change the desing from the last. The last was perfect and did not need changing. Please answer this...

Id love to contact the designer and ask him why he thought of this look and if he sees the problem i have in the feel of it.... Anyone out there feel the same or know if the designers read these comments.

IMG_0323.JPG
Screenshot.jpg

Suggested posts