Local Files Not Syncing

Solved!

Local Files Not Syncing

Plan:

Premium

USA

Device:

iPhone 6

I have the local files on my computer (Mac) and they're in a playlist. But when I go to my phone to try to sync it (both on the same wifi) the local file isn't there. I tried putting it in a playlist by itself, I tried rebooting my phone and reinstalling the app, nothing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @touchamyspaghet and @SmolKuman, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Can you try syncing your tracks via your phone's hotspot or a different wifi network? Sometimes these issues are caused by problematic router/network settings which may be fixed by using a different router/network and definitely would be fixed if you could use your phone's hotspot.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

yeah i also just posted about this, i have seen like 10 other people have this problem only with ios devices in tge last like 3 weeks. it clearly has to do with spotify updating compatibility for ios 13 and botching some syncing up, i have troubleshooted and spent over 3 hours searching up any possible problmes with my phone and computer and have clean wiped spotify online download individually and clean wiped spotify from microsoft store individually as well. it is the only possible solution. im kinda annoyed i spent all this time thinking something was wrong ith my internet. i think we just have to wait a while, which is pretty annoying but it is the only thing we can do other then bring it to their attention

Marked as solution

Hey @touchamyspaghet and @SmolKuman, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Can you try syncing your tracks via your phone's hotspot or a different wifi network? Sometimes these issues are caused by problematic router/network settings which may be fixed by using a different router/network and definitely would be fixed if you could use your phone's hotspot.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts