Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Files

Solved!

Local Files

Premium

IOS 12.1.4

iPad Pro, iPhone X, MacBook (High Sierra)

Hi

I'm going around in circles and getting nowhere. Searching for help usually gets you totally unhelpful advice from 2012.

Anyway, I have been trying to get my Local Files onto my iPhone/iPad. I have created the playlists from the Local Files section and they work fine on the Mac. However, when the playlists copy over to the iPhone, it has the Album Art and says how many tracks there are but there are actually ZERO tracks in the playlist if you open it.

I have tried all of the things others have suggested (I'm on same Wifi, both Spotify apps are open, both iOS devices are picked up in the devices menu). The only tracks that seem to work are those in alternative albums which ARE on Spotify.

Very frustrated

Any help appreciated.

Paul

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Right - problem solved.

If you have the 'Hide Unplayable Tracks' option checked, all the tracks in the playlists which come from Local Files will be unplayable on iOS devices and will, therefore, be hidden!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Right - problem solved.

If you have the 'Hide Unplayable Tracks' option checked, all the tracks in the playlists which come from Local Files will be unplayable on iOS devices and will, therefore, be hidden!

Suggested posts