Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Las que mas escuchas

Hola quiero borrar la lista “las que mas escuchas” que aparece en la pantalla de inicio de la version iphone. Como hago?

• Hola quiero borrar la lista “las que mas escuchas” que aparece en la pantalla de inicio de la version iphone. Como hago?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot undo “Don’t play this song”.

This is ridiculous. I have scoured the web for over an hour trying to find a solution, with zero luck. You apparently can undo this on an Android, but not on an iPhone? You cannot put a button right next to the Skip button that PERMANENTLY and IRREVE...

• This is ridiculous. I have scoured the web for over an hour trying to find a solution, with zero luck. You apparently can undo this on an Android, but not on an iPhone? You cannot put a button right ...
  • haziqrayyan
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes

CarPlay Missing Stations Radio

Hi, I am missing my Radio Stations from my CarPlay user interface in my 2017 Macan and 2018 Jeep. And the only way to access my Stations is in the Recently Played menu. I have asked Spotify support but they recommended I ask the support community. An...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am missing my Radio Stations from my CarPlay user interface in my 2017 Macan and 2018 Jeep. And the only way to access my Stations is in the Recently Played menu.   I have asked...
  • Jgrahamiii
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • carplay missing stations
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

blank. I can`t delete a post so this is just blank.

PlanPremiumCountry Device Operating System  My Question or Issue 

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Behind the lyrics
    Premium
    solution
    Spotify
    Technical Error
    Technical Problem.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Notifications.

i cant get notifications to work. i re-installed spotify app on iphone 2 Times. i enabled all push notifications. And i also check iphone Settings for notifications. All seems right but no push notifications....

• Regular
  • i cant get notifications to work.   i re-installed spotify app on iphone 2 Times.   i enabled all push notifications.   And i also check iphone Settings for notifications. All se...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent activity

My Question or Issuemy recent activity won’t show up. I have uninstalled several times.

•     My Question or Issue my recent activity won’t show up. I have uninstalled several times.  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete artist from all playlists

My Question or IssueOver the years I have added a lot of R Kelly music to my playlists and I now want to delete all of his songs across dozens of playlists. I wanted to know if there is anyway to bulk delete all songs from a specific artist from all ...

•   My Question or Issue Over the years I have added a lot of R Kelly music to my playlists and I now want to delete all of his songs across dozens of playlists.  I wanted to know if there ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my two favorite playlists

PlanFreeUSA Device(iPad ProOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I lost my 2 favorite playlists last night. They were there that morning but when I went to listen to them at night they were gone.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free USA   Device (iPad Pro Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I lost my 2 favorite playlists last night. They were there that morning but when I went to li...
  • LydiaBean
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS Update Flaws - Version 8.4.85.963

Plan: PremiumCountry: AustraliaDevice: iPhone SEOperating System: iOS 12My Question or Issue:The new update (which was automatically installed without me realising) has removed the small arrow at the bottom left of the screen which allows you to view...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: Australia Device: iPhone SE Operating System: iOS 12 My Question or Issue: The new update (which was automatically installed without me realising) has ...
  • doug_da-vinci
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not appearing in playlists

Plan: PremiumCountry: UKDevice: iPhone 6S, Ipad AirOperating System: iOS 10.1.1 Hi everyone, since I updated my devices, Spotify does not show local songs which were previously downloaded for offline playback. Now they don't even appear in the playli...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: UK Device: iPhone 6S, Ipad Air Operating System: iOS 10.1.1   Hi everyone, since I updated my devices, Spotify does not show local songs which wer...
  • emmakins888
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files won't Sync. I have the same network and playlist

Title. I'm trying to add local files on my iPhone. I made sure that it is on the same netwrok as my Mac when I download. The file is on the computer, but not my phone. Why? PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or Issue

• Title. I'm trying to add local files on my iPhone. I made sure that it is on the same netwrok as my Mac when I download. The file is on the computer, but not my phone. Why?   Plan Premiu...
  • emmakins888
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] "All Out" Playlist differences between users

PlanFamily PremiumCountry USDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 12.x My Question or IssueI'm on a family plan, and we're seeing major differences between Spotify's All Out Playlists that we share with each other. For example, the All Out 10s or All Out 0...

• Plan Family Premium Country  US Device iPhone Operating System iOS 12.x  My Question or Issue I'm on a family plan, and we're seeing major differences between Spotify's All Ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stutter in Now Playing screen

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2Spotify app version 8.4.85.963 My Question or Issue:On the Now Playing screen there is a stutter when I bring it up and it is very annoying. I’ve tried signing out and deleting the app tw...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12.1.2 Spotify app version  8.4.85.963   My Question or Issue: On the Now Playing screen there is a ...
  • castaneda6367
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 126 iPhone

I cannot login on my iPhone to Spotify. I use FaceBook to login and have tried several solutions I've seen on this board but keep getting either no response from the app (when I put in my email and password) or I get the same error 126 when I go thro...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot login on my iPhone to Spotify.  I use FaceBook to login and have tried several solutions I've seen on this board but keep getting either no response from the app (when I put in my email...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Muziek stopt even aan het einde van ieder nummer

Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u ons verstrekt, des te graag het helpt en help.PlanPremiumland- nederlandApparaat Besturingssysteem Mijn vraag of probleemBij het afspelen van een afspeellijst, stopt de muziek heel even aan h...

• Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u ons verstrekt, des te graag het helpt en help. Plan Premium land-  nederland Apparaat   Besturingssysteem   Mijn vra...
  • djansen1987
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music constantly interrupted

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerland Device(iPhone 7) My Question:my Music is constantly being interrupted when listening to artist radio or albums. It keeps switching to next titel after 1:30-2 mins. I emptied the cache, have fully loaded wifi, everything ...

• Plan Premium Country Switzerland  Device (iPhone 7)   My Question: my Music is constantly being interrupted when listening to artist radio or albums. It keeps switching to next tite...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t Find How Many Songs I’ve Favorited by Artists

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I used to be able to find out how many songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free Country  United States Device iPhone 7 Operating System ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Featured tab missing

I used to be able to go to an artists page and see the songs they are featured one with the featured tab. Now it’s gone on their page with the recent update and now I can’t see any of their features. Only their albums, singles, and playlists. PlanPre...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to go to an artists page and see the songs they are featured one with the featured tab. Now it’s gone on their page with the recent update and now I can’t see any of their features....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle and Repeat Does NOT play full playlist

Hello, I have been having this issue for awhile now where I have a playlist of x number of songs, but only the same 50 or so are played when I have it on shuffle and repeat. Before offering helpful suggestions, I have attempted the following:-Logging...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,   I have been having this issue for awhile now where I have a playlist of x number of songs, but only the same 50 or so are played when I have it on shuffle and repeat. Before o...
  • rpenn
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Custom Playlist Cover Images

A few weeks ago I decided to update a few of my playlists by making personalized covers for them from pictures I personally took. I changed them and it works great. The images updated on both phone and desktop Spotify clients. However, when I shared ...

• A few weeks ago I decided to update a few of my playlists by making personalized covers for them from pictures I personally took. I changed them and it works great. The images updated on both phone a...
  • breaksocialclub
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes