Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2018 does not work

Hello guys, I have this problem with my spotify wrapped, I can not believe that I dont have enough data in my spotify, because I listen to music every day the whole year. Could you help me? Thank you in advance iPhone 8 plusSlovakia

B1EA71AA-3C64-46DE-8241-2F85D5EBAA09.png
  • Hello guys,   I have this problem with my spotify wrapped, I can not believe that I dont have enough data in my spotify, because I listen to music every day the whole year.  Could you hel...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium not working

I have spotify premium so I could listen to music offline and it doesn't allow me to do that on my phone.

•   I have spotify premium so I could listen to music offline and it doesn't allow me to do that on my phone.  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Spotify Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 Wrapped

PlanFree/PremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemIOS 11 My Question or Issue When I try to access my 2018 wrapped, I login and then it says “hmm...something went wrong” I really wanna see my wrapped, I’ve tried different and none wo...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  United States Device iPhone X Operating System IOS 11   My Question or Issue  When I try to access my 2018 wrapped, I login and then it says “hmm.....
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change country

I want to change my country, i was in United Kingdom and now im in Portugal, but on “edit profil” ir only apears United Kingdom option. I already unlog in every devices and cancel my subscristion PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPhone 8 Plus Operating System(i...

• I want to change my country, i was in United Kingdom and now im in Portugal, but on “edit profil” ir only apears United Kingdom option. I already unlog in every devices and cancel my subscristion&nbs...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment diversity

Hi!Firstly its so hard to solve my problems and get contact with you. It should be easier!I have iphone. And in apple store the payment amount is 12,99 tl. But in network in your website, it is 13,99 tl. Also Im using spotify for 3 years and Im payin...

• Hi! Firstly its so hard to solve my problems and get contact with you. It should be easier! I have iphone. And in apple store the payment amount is 12,99 tl. But in network in your website, it is 1...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Turn off recommended songs

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1.1 My Question or IssueThere was an option to close recommended songs, now do not. How do I turn off recommended songs?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.1.1   My Question or Issue There was an option to close recommended songs, now do not. How do I turn off recommended songs?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Seekbar stucks

PlanPremiumCountry HungaryDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12 If holding the seekbar on the playback tab, and pressing the down arrow, then reopening the playback tab, the seekbar does not counts.

• Plan Premium Country  Hungary Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12   If holding the seekbar on the playback tab, and pressing the down arrow, then reopening the playback tab, th...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally change song while swiping thru songs listing

PlanPremiumCountry TaiwanDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2 My Question or Issue Every time I swipe thru songs listing in my search results or albums, it’s so easily change songs accidentally. I think the “select” touch sensitivity has been set...

•   Plan Premium Country  Taiwan Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.1.2   My Question or Issue  Every time I swipe thru songs listing in my search results or albums,...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar: Dislike artist or song on ios. Song has this full screen cd/song cover image

I would like to know how to dislike an artist that cameup in my release radar on the IOS device. I am able to dislike normal songs but this song has this future where entire cover image of the cd/song is displayed on full screen and controlls are hid...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know how to dislike an artist that cameup in my release radar on the IOS device. I am able to dislike normal songs but this song has this future where entire cover image of the cd/son...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Dislike artist or song on ios
    Full screen cd cover
    Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping music

My music keeps skipping,forwarding and pausing and Siri even opens it self up, this is allwhiest my phone is locked. I have restalled the app three times, reset the settings and rebooted it three times. Spotify care on twitter recommend closing my ol...

• My music keeps skipping,forwarding and pausing and Siri even opens it self up, this is all whiest my phone is locked. I have restalled the app three times, reset the settings and rebooted it three t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add songs in playlist like the android version

I wanna know if I can use the tool to add songs when I am editing my playlists (like in android version). I can’t add songs from the simple way...PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.1.1 My Question or Issue

•  I wanna know if I can use the tool to add songs when I am editing my playlists (like in android version). I can’t add songs from the simple way... Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix on mobile

Using an iPhone 7 with iOS version 12.1 (16B92), I find that the Daily Mix feature is broken.Although Daily Mix works with my account on a desktop, it gives the following error on mobile: Couldn't Open Link Spotify can't open this type of link on thi...

• Using an iPhone 7 with iOS version 12.1 (16B92), I find that the Daily Mix feature is broken. Although Daily Mix works with my account on a desktop, it gives the following error on mobile:   ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot share Spotify playlist on Instagram Stories

Hi, The share on Instagram Stories option works fine when I want to publish just one song but it doesn't work at all if I want to share a playlist. I get an error message telling me Spotify couldn't share my playlist right now and to try it later. I ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   The share on Instagram Stories option works fine when I want to publish just one song but it doesn't work at all if I want to share a playlist. I get an error message telling me Spotify ...
  • Modulació
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Instagram
    Instagram Stories
    Social Media
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Where is the play queue?

PlanPremiumCountry USMy Question or Issue On an iPhone 8 and I can't seem to find the play queue anywhere, even when I add songs to the queue. Does anyone know where I can find it?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  US My Question or Issue  On an iPhone 8 and I can't seem to find the play queue anywhere, even when I add songs to the queue. Does anyone know where I can...
  • Playconvert
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to vote on station songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone X Operating SystemiOS 12.1Spotify Version8.4.79.933 My Question or IssueWhen songs play full screen video during playback, the thumb down and thumb up icons are not displayed. There is no way to vote on the currently ...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone X  Operating System iOS 12.1 Spotify Version 8.4.79.933   My Question or Issue When songs play full screen video during playback, the thumb...
  • makeboyscryagn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts won't pause with wireless headphones

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I've noticed that while songs are able to be paused using my wireless headphones' built-in play/pause buttons, podcasts are unable to be paused by the same button. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   I've noticed that while songs are able to be paused using my wireless headpho...
  • mouna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help, my playlist is haunted by a Japanese letters

PlanPremiumCountryStaying in South Korea DeviceiPhone6SOperating Systemios11.4 My Question or Issue My ios app suddenly changes espanol to Japanese.I'm currently living in South Korea and using premium. Changed ios language setting to English-espanol...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Staying in South Korea  Device iPhone6S Operating System ios11.4   My Question or Issue   My ios app suddenly changes espanol to Japanese. I'm currentl...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone X Spotify App KEEPS freezing and will lock up for 5 or 6 seconds at a time

PlanPremiumCountry U.SDeviceiPhone X ios 12.1 My Question or IssueSpotify App on my iPhone X keeps locking up. It will freeze and become unresponsive for 5 to 6 seconds at a time. i am on the most current release of Spotify from the app store and it ...

• Plan Premium Country  U.S Device iPhone X ios 12.1     My Question or Issue Spotify App on my iPhone X keeps locking up. It will freeze and become unresponsive for 5 to 6 seco...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Freezing
    iphone
    iphone x
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Button ?

I hit "shuffle play" when I get in the car. When I get out the car and come back into the car (doesn't matter how long away), the same playlist is on, the shuffle button is off and songs play in alphabetical order. I have to open the app, hit the "no...

• Gig Goer
  • I hit "shuffle play" when I get in the car. When I get out the car and come back into the car (doesn't matter how long away), the same playlist is on, the shuffle button is off and songs play in alph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When can I expect Siri shortcuts to work?

I’d like Siri support so I can start playback of a playlist for example with a given phrase

• Regular
  • I’d like Siri support so I can start playback of a playlist for example with a given phrase 
  • StuPastu
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 76 likes
  • Siri iOS12
  • 26 replies
  • 76 likes