Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics not displaying at all

Lyrics not displaying at all

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung S21

Operating System: Android 11

My Question or Issue: The option to display lyrics is not on my Spotify at all both via browser or Spotify app

Screenshot_20210406-204723_Spotify.jpg
5 Replies

Hi there @Emmasking,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're afraid that the Lyrics feature isn't available in Nigeria. We're constantly testing new features and improvements for the app and the overall experience, that's why some features may vary across countries.

We don't know for sure when this feature will be available in your market, but in the meantime, we recommend keeping the app updated always so you don't miss out on any new features and fixes.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Other users in my country have access to lyrics so it's not about my country. I guess I've to just delete my acc after revoking my premium subscription.

I can't keep paying if there is no lyrics. 

Hey @Emmasking,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We can confirm that the Lyrics feature hasn't officially launched in Nigeria. It's likely that those users you mention are using a different type of connection, like a VPN. We don't officially support VPNs as they can interfere with the app's performance.

We hope this sheds some light on the matter. We'll be right here in case you need anything else.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

Is the lyrics feature working in philippines?

Hey there @CheyBee,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

The Lyrics feature isn't available in Philippines right now. We're always testing improvements and new features, so hopefully it'll be available in your market in the future. In the meantime, make sure to keep the app updated so you don't miss out on anything.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts