Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics

Solved!

Lyrics

Where are the lyrics?! I can't see them anymore like before I'm thinking about change to Deezer.... Come on Spotify, you're telling lies to us since they have been cut out.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify unfortunately ended their partnership with Musixmatch, which used to provide the lyrics. I'm sure they'll be partnering up with a new provider soon. In the mean time, you can Google the lyrics and read them as the song plays in the background, or download the Musixmatch app on your phone and it will work the same as before. Hope that helped!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello, i ask the same, where are the lyrics, you know, there is more options than spotfy, you know what I mean

Hey! 

I'm pretty sure they took the feature off for a bit because they're "improving" it. 

Hope this helped! (:

Marked as solution

Spotify unfortunately ended their partnership with Musixmatch, which used to provide the lyrics. I'm sure they'll be partnering up with a new provider soon. In the mean time, you can Google the lyrics and read them as the song plays in the background, or download the Musixmatch app on your phone and it will work the same as before. Hope that helped!

Suggested posts