Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make smart shuffle, optional

Make smart shuffle, optional

Hi everybody. I have been a Spotify member since 2010. I know I’m not the only one who really hates this smart shuffle feature that Spotify added about six months ago. And they don’t seem to care about their users anymore, especially their premium users! 
I have brought this up to the Philippines, many times, and they just keep saying we’ll  fix it, even though they don’t.

I could understand having smart shuffle on for free users but for those of us who pay the new rate of $13 or more a month should get the option to have smart shuffle be optional, and not **bleep** up my queue. It is very annoying. The smart shuffle feature takes 5 to 10 seconds, just to turn on and off. And I’m just getting sick and tired of Spotify not caring about their customers anymore. If they do not fix this or listen to the customers, might as well just hop off the train and go towards Apple Music. I hope others will join me with the boycott against Spotify. If they do not stop and listen to the customers.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone se 3rd gen

Operating System

(iOS 16.6.1)

My Question or Issue

Hi everybody. I have been a Spotify member since 2010. I know I’m not the only one who really hates this smart shuffle feature that Spotify added about six months ago. And they don’t seem to care about their users anymore, especially their premium users! 
I have brought this up to the Philippines, many times, and they just keep saying we’ll  fix it, even though they don’t.

I could understand having smart shuffle on for free users but for those of us who pay the new rate of $13 or more a month should get the option to have smart shuffle be optional, and not **bleep** up my queue. It is very annoying. The smart shuffle feature takes 5 to 10 seconds, just to turn on and off. And I’m just getting sick and tired of Spotify not caring about their customers anymore. If they do not fix this or listen to the customers, might as well just hop off the train and go towards Apple Music. I hope others will join me with the boycott against Spotify. If they do not stop and listen to the customers.

1 Reply

Hey @Sethnolte8,

Thank you for your feedback on Smart Shuffle!
We have a Live Idea on the forum that would in my opinion be of interest to you:
Smart Shuffle toggle setting in settings 🙌🏼

If you feel like doing so, you may leave your vote in support of it!
The more votes it gets - the better its chances for implementation 🙂
Hope this helps!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts