Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making Collection available offline

Solved!

Making Collection available offline

I can't seem to figure out how to make the new Collection feature where you can just save music to one source all available offline like you can do with playlist

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If I understand correctly, you are asking if it is possible to make all music added to Your Music available offline at one time. If so, the answer is no. Once you have saved your music you can make it available offline by album or by artist. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

If I understand correctly, you are asking if it is possible to make all music added to Your Music available offline at one time. If so, the answer is no. Once you have saved your music you can make it available offline by album or by artist. Hope this helps.

@kgunnells wrote:

ok thank you

how can I add a single album saved in my music collection to my offline files by downloading it just like in the playlist feature ? I don't see an option there ?

If you go to the album from Your Music > Albums is there not an available offline slider?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts