Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing music

Solved!

Missing music

All of my music (my songs, albums, and artists) have all disappeared from my library except for the few that I re-saved before I realized that I had lost all of my content. My playlists are still intact but none of the music is actually saved anymore. I really want to restore my library but I don't know how. I never use Spotify on my laptop, only on my phone. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be really grateful.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Whoo! I just re-installed the app and everything is back for some reason. Thanks for the help!!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Aspeciesofmira! That's wierd. So you want to resave everything to your Library?

-----------------------------
Tomas

I'm not a Spotify employee
Last.fm

(I recommend using an pc/mac for this as it is faster.) What you can do if this is the case, is to use the command ctrl + a (cmd + a on mac) and then drag all of the tracks from the playlists into the songs section in the sidebar 🙂 

Tomas

Last.fm

I would re-save all of the music from my playlists if I had to, but the major problem is that the vast majority of my library wasn't in those playlists so a lot of my music is now just missing and I have no way of accessing it.

I would re-save all of the music from my playlists if I had to, but the major problem is that the vast majority of my library wasn't in those playlists so a lot of my music is now just missing and I have no way of accessing it.
Marked as solution

Whoo! I just re-installed the app and everything is back for some reason. Thanks for the help!!

Yaay, that's good! Happy to "help" 😉

Tomas

Last.fm

Suggested posts