Premium

Country

Ireland 

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS14

My Question or Issue

I had the “what’s new” feature show up on my phone about a month ago for like a week before it disappeared. I had just assumed Spotify had removed it since I had not deleted or updated the app any time since. Today my friend said it showed up on her phone after an update.. I checked the app and my phone software and everything is up to date.. I was wondering is there anyway to get it back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @em_ma1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you log in on a different device to see if the issue persists?

Note: The What’s New feed is accessed by tapping the bell icon, located in the upper right corner on the Home tab screen in the iOS and Android app. A blue dot notification appears on the bell when new content has been added since you last accessed the feed.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @em_ma1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you log in on a different device to see if the issue persists?

Note: The What’s New feed is accessed by tapping the bell icon, located in the upper right corner on the Home tab screen in the iOS and Android app. A blue dot notification appears on the bell when new content has been added since you last accessed the feed.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts