Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music randomly pausing!

Solved!

Music randomly pausing!

So i recently switched to iOS and enjoy using spotify for my musical needs, except sometimes when I'm playing music, it will just randomly pause. To fix it I just need to hit play again but sometimes it will immediatley pause right after, or wait a few minutes and re-pause. It's not a terrible issue but it gets very annoying when im away from my phone or doing something where I cannot exactly hit play easily (such as showering). This also isn't a once and a while issue, it's very inconsistent and not-predictible. At first I thought it was just my wifi connection at my house, then I found it happening outside my house. It even happened twice while typing this! I can't find any other posts with an issue similar to mine. I'm using an iPhone X and the latest spotify version, aswell as the Beta versions of iOS 11.2 except this happened in the older spotify version aswell as the stable iOS 11.1 version, so I don't feel like it's the iOS, but rather an underlaying spotify issue possibly? Any possible solutions would be much appreciated because this annoys me in such a tiny way, its so large! Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

For anyone else experiencing this, it is most likely snapchat! I only see this issue when my phone locked, so to solve it I disabled lock screen notifications. It's not the ideal solution to a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place but this fixed it, in exchange for not seeing lock screen notifications.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

For anyone else experiencing this, it is most likely snapchat! I only see this issue when my phone locked, so to solve it I disabled lock screen notifications. It's not the ideal solution to a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place but this fixed it, in exchange for not seeing lock screen notifications.

Suggested posts