Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My newly added songs appear at bottom of playlist?

Solved!

My newly added songs appear at bottom of playlist?

I just switched from android to iOS and I can't figure out how to change my newly added songs to the top and not the bottom or can it even be changed? If it can't be changed this is ridiculous and needs to be sorted asap.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there. There's a solution!

In your playlist, swipe down. This will show a bar at the top of your playlist where it says Filter. On the right side you'll see a menu button, click on that and you'll get some options on how to sort your playlist. It's probably set to Custom, but you can change it to Recently added. Now you'll songs will appear at the top. Hope that helps, and if you have any more questions I'm here to help!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there. There's a solution!

In your playlist, swipe down. This will show a bar at the top of your playlist where it says Filter. On the right side you'll see a menu button, click on that and you'll get some options on how to sort your playlist. It's probably set to Custom, but you can change it to Recently added. Now you'll songs will appear at the top. Hope that helps, and if you have any more questions I'm here to help!

Ah thank you very much, greatly appreciated!

Thanks for this! It's been months since I've been trying to find this solution  🙂

Suggested posts