Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify premium isn't working!!!

My spotify premium isn't working!!!

I recently paid $9.99 for premium and it isn't working. This is extremely frustrating. Please help!
53 Replies

Hey Shanny23, welcome to the Community.

I've just taken a look at your email address and it looks like you've got two separate Spotify accounts, one with a 30-day free trial and one with a regular Premium payment.

If you get in touch here and one of our lovely support team will get back to you as soon as they can to get you setup okay with your preferred account.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi I seem to be having a similar problem.  I have sent and emial to support@spotify.com and still waiting on a reply.

Spotify Case # 01992310

Hi my login doesnt seem to be linked to my premium account and I can only sign in on fb.  I recieve a reciept from paypal $11.99 each month saying it has been paid for and I cant access premium and asks if I want to trial. It has been like this for a while and I am wasting money if i cant use it.

Hey there @user-removed, welcome to the community!

I've escalated your case! You should receive a reply from customer services real soon! 🙂 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I'm a have a Premium membership and have used Spotify in conjunction with Last.fm for a long while, but now I cannot scrobble from Spotify to Last.fm. Can some please explain what is going on and help resolve my issue. Also, I cannot access my desktop at this time as it is down. Thank you!

@tamguns wrote:
I'm a have a Premium membership and have usedSpotify in conjunction with Last.fm for a long while, but now I cannotscrobble fromSpotify to Last.fm. Can some please explain what is going on and help resolve my issue. Also, I cannot access my desktop at this time as it is down. Thank you!

Hey there @tamguns, welcome to the community!

Does scrobbling work from the web player or Android/iOS device?  If it does, are you receiving any errors when scrobbling on the desktop application? Also, are you receiving and error for your desktop application, it shouldn't be down. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I recently got the free 30 day trial for premium and it hasn't been working at all. please help

Same here. I just got the 30 days trial and my spotify is not working off line 😞
What can I do to fix it?
Thanks

Hey @bptrish when you go to your subscription page does it say you have an active Premium subscription? 

Have you tried a clean reinstallation?

@Meredith It shows:

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 18.15.49.png

Hey @bptrish what exactly isn't working offline? Your synced playlists aren't playing? Are you able to sync them in the first place?

Oh. I figured it out 😄 Thank you for your help!

Can anybody also help me? My cousin gave me his spotify premium account on this past few days, i can't access it. when i access it last week, it became free account. what will i do?

Hey @loydie10!

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Spotify Community.

If there's an issue with that account, we'll need the account holder to get in touch using this contact form.

If they get a reply that looks automated, reply to it and the right team will help out.

Thanks!

I have paid for my premium yesterday. It was working then but not today. Youve took my money so i want the service. Ive emailed and tweeted spotifycares and i have had nothing. Please help i feel like crying.

Hey @Antonia1996!

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've just checked out and can see the best people are looking into this for you.

You'll receive a reply over email shortly.

If you've tweeted @SpotifyCares, you'll also get a reply from them soon.

Be sure to let them know your case # when they get back to you.

Thanks!

Hi. Since the recent android update my app hasn't been working at all. I've tried an app re install, clean re install and formatting the sd card to no avail.
I have been using premium problem free for about 2 years so I don't think it's a problem with the free/premium crossover. I've checked my account and it's set to premium. It's a big problem for me as I use it every day and I only use it on my phone.

I have the same issue, but I paid $0.99 for three months and now it isn't even letting me log in! I also previously had an issue with my account not working on my home wifi, which is why I got premium in the first place but it isn't working anywhere! Any ideas??

I am having the same problem. How to get out of this hell?

Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it?

Suggested posts