Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

My spotify premium isn't working!!!

Re: My spotify premium isn't working!!!

Mine is the same how do you make it work?

Casual Listener
Actually mine is working on my IPad. So I'm going to reinstall it on my phone and see if it works.

Hi, I'm getting the same, doesn't work on my recently formatted phone

I recently paid for the 3 months of premium 0.99 however it's not working, my account says I don't have premium however I got a message saying that the charge had been made, also when I try to pay again it says that I already have premium. I thought I would have to wait and it'll work but it's been a day and still nothing.

Casual Listener
I purchased premium and it isn't working either. How do I fix this?

Casual Listener
Then don't u lose all the music you've already downloaded on your phone??

Casual Listener
Hi! Please help my spotify premium suddenly stopped working 😞 already on a spotify family premium member since april

Casual Listener
Is it working after you reinstall it ? I do it on my phone it's still not working

My premium 30 days also didnt working 😞 why?

I recently used spotify gift card and everything was good for about an hour and then it stoped working and it says that i dont have premium. Please help
SUGGESTED POSTS