My spotify premium isn't working!!!

My spotify premium isn't working!!!

user-removed
Not applicable
I recently paid $9.99 for premium and it isn't working. This is extremely frustrating. Please help!
53 Replies

Khawaja

It says Spotify premium does not work on this app

CC8AFBB5-7565-4957-9756-235227626ADA.png

ah02

I just subscribed to spotify premium about ten minutes ago, and online it said “you are premium.” Yet when I went on the mobile app on my phone and tried to test it out, it wouldn’t work. It kept telling me to go premium. I already did that!! Since it wasn’t working I unsubscribed. Anyone know what’s wrong??

colesterling08

Spotify make my **bleep** work **bleep**

Joshua34

I'm having the same problem

leontina
I recently used spotify gift card and everything was good for about an hour and then it stoped working and it says that i dont have premium. Please help

NicholasAzarya
Casual Listener
Hi! Please help my spotify premium suddenly stopped working 😞 already on a spotify family premium member since april

RainbowzRCool2

I recently paid for the 3 months of premium 0.99 however it's not working, my account says I don't have premium however I got a message saying that the charge had been made, also when I try to pay again it says that I already have premium. I thought I would have to wait and it'll work but it's been a day and still nothing.

Johnny-rocket
MINE ISNT EITHER. i paid for 3 months ($0.99) and it just isnt working

Hollyhardman1
Hi my premium isn't working either, I got the £0.99 for three months deal and my account aknowalges I have premium but doesn't play the songs!

Kayleighrobin
Mine is the same how do you make it work?

Mr_Pretzle
Casual Listener
Actually mine is working on my IPad. So I'm going to reinstall it on my phone and see if it works.

NicholasAzarya
Casual Listener
Is it working after you reinstall it ? I do it on my phone it's still not working

Mr_Pretzle
Casual Listener
Hello.
In my Vodafone deal I have a Spotify premium offer which I have selected. And it says I have it but when I go on my actually go on my account it says I do not have premium. This happens when I try to do something like download my playlists. Please help!!!

Mr_Pretzle
Casual Listener
I've only just realised it's working on my iPad and not my phone can you help with that instead please.

petezak

my spotify was reinstalled by a tech and was working ,now it will not just has the screen for spotify

selamaka
Hi my spotify premium isnt working as well. Whenever I press download all my music in my created playlist it says "want to play offline, take your music offline with premium..."

Fallonwalker
I am on the family plan and have Spotify premium and I have all of the premium features but my music will not play offline, I am very frustrated.

Jp171
I've got a 30 day trial but it's not working wen I turn of wifi what up

Miaminamoo
I recently payed the 99p for 3months offer but this is the second day and it doesn't work but when I click on the button to get it again it tells me I already have it plz get back to me asap @ twinklemellor@gmail.com

GA05

can u have a contact number for us to be able to talk to u personally @ spotify

SUGGESTED POSTS