My spotify premium isn't working!!!

My spotify premium isn't working!!!

user-removed
Not applicable
I recently paid $9.99 for premium and it isn't working. This is extremely frustrating. Please help!
53 Replies

user-removed
Not applicable
Hi I just paid for the $0.99 for 3 months today and when I get onto my account I try to listen to music offline and it does the same old and says upgrade to premium please help me this is really annoying me

neilaouldali
hi! i signed up for spotify premium with the student discount a few hours ago. when i go to my spotify app, i only have and can use features from the free subscription (limited skips, shuffle play only, etc.) what should i do to activate the premium in-app? also, i never received a receipt but it says i have a premium account online, but again in app it says i have a free subscription.
IMG_6939.PNG
IMG_6940.PNG

Cri7
I just subscribed to Spotify premium and even received a receipt but it isn't working it keeps showing up as if I don't have Spotify premium please help me ! What is happening ?

katarinawatkins

Hi I've signed up for spotify premium with the 30-day free trial twice now and it isn't working it still says I need to upgrade?

Meghangulleyy
I just upgraded to premium with the $0.99 for 3 months deal and I have logged in and out, shut my phone off, and redownloaded the app, but it only works as the free version. What should I do?

nicolegirolami
Yeah the exact same thing happened with me and it shows that screen

Karljess
Casual Listener
I am having the same problem. How to get out of this hell?

tamguns
Casual Listener
Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it?

kate_xxo
Casual Listener

I have the same issue, but I paid $0.99 for three months and now it isn't even letting me log in! I also previously had an issue with my account not working on my home wifi, which is why I got premium in the first place but it isn't working anywhere! Any ideas??

03mlloyd
Hi. Since the recent android update my app hasn't been working at all. I've tried an app re install, clean re install and formatting the sd card to no avail.
I have been using premium problem free for about 2 years so I don't think it's a problem with the free/premium crossover. I've checked my account and it's set to premium. It's a big problem for me as I use it every day and I only use it on my phone.

Antonia1996
Casual Listener
I have paid for my premium yesterday. It was working then but not today. Youve took my money so i want the service. Ive emailed and tweeted spotifycares and i have had nothing. Please help i feel like crying.

loydie10

Can anybody also help me? My cousin gave me his spotify premium account on this past few days, i can't access it. when i access it last week, it became free account. what will i do?

Adam_B
Spotify
Spotify

Hey @Antonia1996!

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've just checked out and can see the best people are looking into this for you.

You'll receive a reply over email shortly.

If you've tweeted @SpotifyCares, you'll also get a reply from them soon.

Be sure to let them know your case # when they get back to you.

Thanks!

Adam_B
Spotify
Spotify

Hey @loydie10!

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Spotify Community.

If there's an issue with that account, we'll need the account holder to get in touch using this contact form.

If they get a reply that looks automated, reply to it and the right team will help out.

Thanks!

bptrish
Casual Listener

Same here. I just got the 30 days trial and my spotify is not working off line 😞
What can I do to fix it?
Thanks

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hey @bptrish when you go to your subscription page does it say you have an active Premium subscription? 

Have you tried a clean reinstallation?

bptrish
Casual Listener

@Meredith It shows:

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 18.15.49.png

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hey @bptrish what exactly isn't working offline? Your synced playlists aren't playing? Are you able to sync them in the first place?

hanna_softley

i have exactly the same problem as @bptrish. I have just purchaced the spotify premium deal of 99 cents for 3 months and it says that i have puchaced it but when i go offline the songs stop playing and it tells me that im offline! 

kate_xxo
Casual Listener

I had the same problem too so I uninstalled it then reinstalled it and logged in again and it worked.

Kgibson
Casual Listener
Then don't u lose all the music you've already downloaded on your phone??
SUGGESTED POSTS