Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nearly everything has broken

Nearly everything has broken

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPad Mini 4

Operating System

iPadOS 14.3

My Question or Issue

Nearly everything that this app once previously did without issue is beginning to cease function and sometimes even perform the opposite of its intention. All my playlists and albums are un-downloading at random, playlists/albums that I have re-downloaded do so instantaneously but are not playing offline or online despite saying they are downloaded, and the app crashes anywhere from exactly one minute to fourteen seconds after it is minimized or gone into sleep mode. 
I've deleted cache, done a quick re-install, done a clean re-install, and yet this problem persists.

I can't fathom how all this was implemented seeing as an issue of this magnitude has never existed before, but I must say that I am absolutely amazed.

5 Replies

Hi there @BigBologna,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app on your iPad.

Can you let us know if all your playlists fail to play offline or just some of them?

Also, are you experiencing issues on any other device?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Only some of my playlists aren't working, as well as some albums. I'm only having this issue on my iPad, but i've seen others with similar issues.

Hey @BigBologna,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

Could you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall, if you haven't tried them already? This clean reinstall is more thorough than the usual one. For optimum performance, it's important that you have at least 1GB of free memory on your device.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator

I have already done a clean re-install with those instructions from another help thread, but the problem still persists, and I have over 112 GB of storage left on my device.

Hey @BigBologna,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

In this case, we'd suggest you go here and get in touch with our support team. The folks there can look into this further and can give you more information about the issue.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator

Suggested posts