Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New playlist view

Solved!

New playlist view

While I love that the new playlist view has returned (at least for me) with shuffle and all, I feel almost embarrased stating these two extremely obvious points:  1) it's nice that I can get to the profile of the owwner of a playlist I'm following, but the "tap zone" for it is almost comically small.  After a bit of playing, I've realized that you need to tap between the owner's icon and his/her name.  Knowing this, when I really concentrate, I'm able to get to the profile in around one out of every two or three tries.  At first, i was hitting it maybe one out of five to 10.  2)  I can no longer unfollow playlists- when you follow a playlist, the follow button turns into the familiar "available offline" switch.  Unfollow should at the very least live in the "..." context menu.  Otherwiize the view is slick and appealing to the eyes, as well as useful. Too bad these obvious points were missed, but hopefully they will be addressed soon.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just realized that unfollow is available in the playlists list view one level up. when in edit mode (it reads unfollow instead of delete as necessary), my bad.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I just realized that unfollow is available in the playlists list view one level up. when in edit mode (it reads unfollow instead of delete as necessary), my bad.

Suggested posts