Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • JenWaj
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Just subscribed for Spotify Premiun

How long does it normally take for the mobile app to see that I have a premium account?

• Casual Listener
  • How long does it normally take for the mobile app to see that I have a premium account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on itouch will not search

i am not sure what the problem is, but i have an itouch 5 and the search option doesnt work half the time. you type in an artist and it just sits there and, or it searches and nothing comes up. as of yesteray it trys to load the search screen, but no...

• Regular
  • i am not sure what the problem is, but i have an itouch 5 and the search option doesnt work half the time. you type in an artist and it just sits there and, or it searches and nothing comes up. as of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks/albums that I have downloaded on my iPhone app disappear

I have a premium Spotify account. I use the iPhone app to download albums and tracks to play offline as playlists. Recently I have noticed that the playlist take a few minutes to load which is frustrating when you just want to open the app and play i...

• I have a premium Spotify account. I use the iPhone app to download albums and tracks to play offline as playlists. Recently I have noticed that the playlist take a few minutes to load which is frustr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos synch offline playlists

I am using my iphone as my controller for my sonos speaker system, but there's one kink. Basically any song that I already had on my computer before I got spotify (most of them) are unable to be played through my phone to the speaker unless my comput...

• I am using my iphone as my controller for my sonos speaker system, but there's one kink. Basically any song that I already had on my computer before I got spotify (most of them) are unable to be play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone playlist folder structure messed up

Hi, The playlists on my iphone are not synced correctly. A strange playlist within playlist problem has occured. A lot of my playlists are now burried 10 levels deep in a non existing playlist on my premium account. Trying to delete anything in the s...

• Hi,   The playlists on my iphone are not synced correctly. A strange playlist within playlist problem has occured. A lot of my playlists are now burried 10 levels deep in a non existing play...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What is the bit rate for offline mode on mobile devices?

Hello, I am new and was wondering what was the bit rate for offline mode synced to mobile devices? Further more is there a way to chose lets say 160 or 320 kbps? It would be handy to be able to chose depending of the capacity of your mobile device. R...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am new and was wondering what was the bit rate for offline mode synced to mobile devices?   Further more is there a way to chose lets say 1 60 or 320 kbps? It would be ha...
  • RapeKit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile vs Premium

I've purchased premium but my mobile (android) will not let me listen and gives me the option of premium again. I'm signing in with Facebook. Please help

• I've purchased premium but my mobile (android) will not let me listen and gives me the option of premium again. I'm signing in with Facebook. Please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mise à jour remoteless 2 ne fonctionne pas.

la version précédente fonctionnait sans problème 1/ j'ai installé remoteless helper 2. 2/ désintallé remoteless helper 1. 3/ installé remote less 2 sur l'i phone Plus rien, l'iphone ne trouve pas l'ordi.

• Casual Listener
  • la version précédente fonctionnait sans problème 1/ j'ai installé remoteless helper 2. 2/ désintallé remoteless helper 1. 3/ installé remote less 2 sur l'i phone Plus rien, l'iphone ne trouve...
  • SamuelVanpoperi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account won't work on mobile

Purchased Premeim but my mobile device (OSX) will only allow radio... Please help! I love Spotify -Hunter

• Purchased Premeim but my mobile device (OSX) will only allow radio... Please help! I love Spotify 🙂   -Hunter
  • jon_8ball
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod on a Harley Davidson Radio

I have plugged my iPod with the Spotify app and played Spotify music in both my truck and on my motorcycle by manually firing up the app on the iPod and pushing play. In my 2012 Chevy Avalanche i can use the next song / previous song feature and the ...

• Gig Goer
  • I have plugged my iPod with the Spotify app and played Spotify music in both my truck and on my motorcycle by manually firing up the app on the iPod and pushing play.  In my 2012 Chevy Avalanche...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a spotify friend

Hi, I'm using sopotify on iphone 4. I tried to share a tune with a friend on Spotify but couldn't find his username, even though I am 100% sure I typed it right in the search box. The weird thing is that he could find me and he managed to shared a tu...

• Hi,   I'm using sopotify on iphone 4. I tried to share a tune with a friend on Spotify but couldn't find his username, even though I am 100% sure I typed it right in the search box. The w...
  • Agentwahoo
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio iPhone 4S Orange (EE) 3G iOS 6.0.1 Version 0.5.9

Spotify radio doesnt work on cellular, works on wifi. No network profiles installed. internet connection is strong, streams from existing playlists fine, just get this screen:

photo.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Spotify radio doesnt work on cellular, works on wifi. No network profiles installed.    internet connection is strong, streams from existing playlists fine, just get this screen:  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: can't download onto ipod

Having the same/similar problem and there appears to be nothing in your FAQ to address it. My iPhone does not show up in my device list at all and my playlists don't sync. Further, depending on the direction of the wind, certain tracks suddenly becom...

• Having the same/similar problem and there appears to be nothing in your FAQ to address it.  My iPhone does not show up in my device list at all and my playlists don't sync. Further, depending on...
  • DaveNZ
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get my music from FB acct to regular acct?

I currently have my acct and subscription linked to Facebook..but I'm deactivating Facebook, so how can I get my stuff under a spotify acct log in?!?! Someone please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have my acct and subscription linked to Facebook..but I'm deactivating Facebook, so how can I get my stuff under a spotify acct log in?!?! Someone please help!
  • MzKellz85
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify USB Car Stereo Connection (2012 Honda Civic i-MID)

Hi, everybody I have a 2012 Honda Civic which features the new i-MID media system. I plug my iPhone 4 into the USB and Spotify works wonderfully, displaying track info and album art on the dash like it should. Unfortunately, a few tracks down the lin...

• Hi, everybody   I have a 2012 Honda Civic which features the new i-MID media system. I plug my iPhone 4 into the USB and Spotify works wonderfully, displaying track info and album art on the...
  • Lorra1ne
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

All except 2 of my spotify playlists are gone..

Hi! It began like 3-4 days ago when I wanted to listen to my spotify on my Iphone 4 when all of a sudden all my lists where gone except for 2 lists. I logged in on my computer and saw that al of my lists still were there. Then today when I tired to f...

• Hi! It began like 3-4 days ago when I wanted to listen to my spotify on my Iphone 4 when all of a sudden all my lists where gone except for 2 lists. I logged in on my computer and saw that al of my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify compatibility with Siri

Hi,Recently, I tried using the commands such as play the next track on Siri (on my iPhone), but obviously it only recognises iTunes so it said that I didn't have any music playing when I did on spotify). I was wondering if there is a way to make Siri...

• Community Legend
  • Hi, Recently, I tried using the commands such as play the next track on Siri (on my iPhone), but obviously it only recognises iTunes so it said that I didn't have any music playing when I did on spo...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists will shuffle when not selected

My playlists will shuffle when skipped by myself or left naturally to play. Which is rather annoying. Any reason for this?

• Casual Listener
  • My playlists will shuffle when skipped by myself or left naturally to play. Which is rather annoying.   Any reason for this?      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not all numbers synchronising

hello, i got 3500 numbers on spotify on my laptop, i have synchronised all my numbers with my iphone 5 but there are only 2764 numbers on (i got spotify premium) in spotify on mu computer are the numbers that are not on my iphone in grey. what can i ...

• hello,   i got 3500 numbers on spotify on my laptop, i have  synchronised all my numbers with my iphone 5 but there are only 2764 numbers on (i got spotify premium) in spotify on m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling as well...

There's no excuse why memory shouldn't free up when disabling offline availability...Goodbye spotify....hello 9GB of iphone memory.

• There's no excuse why memory shouldn't free up when disabling offline availability...Goodbye spotify....hello 9GB of iphone memory.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod