Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Download Space

Solved!

No Download Space

Hello,

I have an iPhone 5c and I added a new song to my playlist when the following message appeared on the screen 'Download Error - Downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this device'.  I wasn't sure if this was referring to download space or storage in general on my phone.  So I 'un-downloaded' some music which I don't really listen to, but the problem remained.  Welp.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@confused6

The notification you are recieving is due to not enough storage on your device. When downloading for offline use, Spotify utilizes the storage available on your phone to allow offline listening. Try to turn your phone off then on again after a few minutes, if the problem persists, please attach a screenshot of the error message you are recieving.

Hope that helps.

Happy listening!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@confused6

The notification you are recieving is due to not enough storage on your device. When downloading for offline use, Spotify utilizes the storage available on your phone to allow offline listening. Try to turn your phone off then on again after a few minutes, if the problem persists, please attach a screenshot of the error message you are recieving.

Hope that helps.

Happy listening!

Suggested posts