Premium Student

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 12 pro max

Operating System

iOS 14.6

My Question or Issue

I have changed from a family plan in Taiwan to Australia Student plan last year, and my lyrics function has gone since then. I have reinstalled the app multiple times and updated to the latest version but nothing happens. None of my songs have lyrics, I don’t know why. All of my friends have the function but only my account does not. How to fix the problem? 

3 Replies

Hey @xingws_1206, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The lyrics feature isn't fully rolled out to everyone, which is why others may see the feature, while you may not. 

One suggestion I have is that you can transfer content from one account to the other following these steps if you don't want to lose your saved content (no guarantees that this will work). 

You can also check this page for more info as to why the app changes. 

I hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I think the reason is that lyrics are available in Taiwan but not available in Australia. 

Hi there @xingws_1206,

Welcome to the Community!

Just wanted to jump in to confirm that the Lyrics feature is still being tested and it isn't available in Australia, therefore it's expected that you can't see them anymore if your account is now set to Australia. 

We're always testing new features and improvements for the app, so features can vary across accounts and countries. We'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the right folks.

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, we'll be right here.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts