Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No more space!

Solved!

No more space!

Hi! I just realized my iPhone is getting full because of my Spotify account. I`ve reduced the number of offline playlist as I don`t use them, but it doesn`t give me anymore space? How do I do this? Right now I can`t even take photos with my iPhone as there is noe more space...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you go into settings (iOS settings not Spotify)>General>Usage. Then click on the Spotify application on the list of apps; and once you are in there press 'delete app'. This will delete the app and all of its files. You can then reinstall the app, login again, and if you want, sync any playlist you want in offline mode.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you go into settings (iOS settings not Spotify)>General>Usage. Then click on the Spotify application on the list of apps; and once you are in there press 'delete app'. This will delete the app and all of its files. You can then reinstall the app, login again, and if you want, sync any playlist you want in offline mode.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts