No shuffle in playlist folder iPhone

Highlighted

No shuffle in playlist folder iPhone

Casual Listener

I can no longer shuffle a playlist folder (a folder with many playlists). I can only shuffle playlist by playlist? This recently happened. I can still shuffle a folder on the PC client, but no longer on iPhone. Feature removed or what?

Note: I know how to shuffle a playlist. This question is about playlist folder.

7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: No shuffle in playlist folder iPhone

Community Legend

Hey @lof

Unfortunately Spotify has removed this feature from the mobile apps.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I wonder what´s the thought behind that. It doesnt make sense either from a business perspective or a program coding perspective. That´s how I listen (or listened) to music. Should I wait for it to come back, or should I look at Apple Music instead?

Highlighted

Community Legend

Yeah, I wonder too. It was a really useful feature, so I hope Spotify brings it back.

Highlighted

This makes me so angry! I noticed too!! Why would they take useful features away?!
Highlighted

Roadie

Another instance of Spotify making stupid changes to their app that make the user experience worse. I have no idea why they would go and take this away - I used this feature daily.

Highlighted

Absolute garbage that this feature was removed!  This was a major feature for me.  May seem small to some but for me this is a game changer that causes me to look more at Apple Music as a possible alternate...

Casual Listener

Add your voice (and vote!) to the chorus of frustration on this page and maybe Spotify will listen.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Bring-Back-quot-Shuffle-All-quot-for-Playlist-Fol...

SUGGESTED POSTS