Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! spotify syncing issue on ipod touch

Sorry if this has been answered but I didn't see it. I'm using an old ipod touch, so I had to go in through the itunes and download the old spotify and am using that. I went through and spent about 2 hours saving enough albums to really have a base c...

• Regular
  • Sorry if this has been answered but I didn't see it.   I'm using an old ipod touch, so I had to go in through the itunes and download the old spotify and am using that.   I went through a...
  • crazbound
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Usin spotify to control multiple devices-bandwidth usage

Hi all,If I use spotify on my mobile to say control spotify on ipad, where does spotify consume its bandwidth while streaming music? The mobile or the iphone?I ask because my mobile and ipad have different mobile usage allowances.Can anyone help?

• Hi all, If I use spotify on my mobile to say control spotify on ipad, where does spotify consume its bandwidth while streaming music? The mobile or the iphone? I ask because my mobile and ipad ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorted sound / control volume under iOS

Hi, I've got a problem regarding distortion on some tracks when I listen to them via headphones (Sony MDR-1000X in my case). For example, if I listen to https://open.spotify.com/track/5zOnoB8FdZudDcPX4O8WqF there's a very noticable distortion at 1:19...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I've got a problem regarding distortion on some tracks when I listen to them via headphones (Sony MDR-1000X in my case). For example, if I listen to https://open.spotify.com/track/5...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo acessar

Não consigo entrar na minha conta pelo iPhone 5S. Estou indo em "ENTRAR", coloco o login e a senha corretos, mas aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Falha ao entrar. Você já criou uma conta com esse endereço de e-mail". Já tentei mudar a senha e desinstala...

• Não consigo entrar na minha conta pelo iPhone 5S.  Estou indo em "ENTRAR", coloco o login e a senha corretos, mas aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Falha ao entrar. Você já criou uma conta com esse ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps freezing on iOS

The updated design looks great, but since the update it has become quite sluggish and unresponsive. Usually once the application has just started or reloaded it appears to hang, I think it's stuck making a http request to validate the session. The pr...

• Casual Listener
  • The updated design looks great, but since the update it has become quite sluggish and unresponsive. Usually once the application has just started or reloaded it appears to hang, I think it's stuck ma...
  • andy_garay75
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline & Storage

I am a premium member but my technology skills are not. I have an Iphone 6 and have quite a few playlists that I have marked as "available offline" but I do not see what is the maximum on that I am able to do. Yesterday, when I was downloading some t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium member but my technology skills are not. I have an Iphone 6 and have quite a few playlists that I have marked as "available offline" but I do not see what is the maximum on that I am a...
  • Spilly70
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle mode

I can play any song I want on iPad but I can only play songs in shuffle mode on iPhone

• I can play any song I want on iPad but I can only play songs in shuffle mode on iPhone
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous version

I am using the ios 10.2.1 and I want to back to previous vesion of spotify.How can ı do that??

• Casual Listener
  • I am using the ios 10.2.1 and I want to back to previous vesion of spotify.How can ı do that??
  • Gizembasar1996
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When GPS is open.

When GPS is open the spotify app Don't ajust the screen.First i open GPS tomtomThen open Spotify and look like this:

• When GPS is open the spotify app Don't ajust the screen. First i open GPS tomtom Then open Spotify and look like this:
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads

Hey people! Is there any solutions if my problem is that I have too much ads???? I don't know why, but every 3-4 songs there are like 4 ads of 30 seconds that starts and it's annoying af. Please help.

• Hey people! Is there any solutions if my problem is that I have too much ads???? I don't know why, but every 3-4 songs there are like 4 ads of 30 seconds that starts and it's annoying af. Please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify automatically saved albums on iphone when 'saved'

I start using Spotify (premium) today and spotify automatically downloads albums on iphone when 'saved' - it doesn't matter of the "offline mode" is off or on. why is that? And what good is the "offline mode" for then? I would love to have a big libr...

• Casual Listener
  • I start using Spotify (premium) today and spotify automatically downloads albums on iphone when 'saved' - it doesn't matter of the "offline mode" is off or on. why is that? And what good is the "offl...
  • meldoom
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to login but fails saying I already have an account

I created an account and went premium on my Mac. I have logged out of the account on my Mac and have downloaded Spotify on my Iphone. I am now trying to LOGIN to my account on my Iphone but am getting a message saying "login failed""You've already cr...

• I created an account and went premium on my Mac.  I have logged out of the account on my Mac and have downloaded Spotify on my Iphone.  I am now trying to LOGIN to my account on my Iph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Como organizar musicas no spotify

Baixo as músicas em ordem aleatória, mas gostaria de organizá-las. Como fazer ? Obrigado!

• Baixo as músicas em ordem aleatória, mas gostaria de organizá-las. Como fazer ? Obrigado!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile app timed out?

I am playing my mobile app on an newer Ipod touch and now it is stuck offline. It says that the mobile app has timed out? the wi-fie is connected but the app will only play my offline playlist. How do I fix this?

• I am playing my mobile app on an newer Ipod touch and now it is stuck offline. It says that the mobile app has timed out? the wi-fie is connected but the app will only play my offline playlist. How d...
  • Janie67
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify family premium doesn't work

my mom took spotify family premium and shared it with me. I got the email with the code and I activated my profile but it still says that I've the free abonnement. Why? Thanks

• my mom took spotify family premium and shared it with me. I got the email with the code and I activated my profile but it still says that I've the free abonnement. Why? Thanks
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't access my premium on iphone

I've upgraded my spotify account to premium today and still can't access my playlists on my iphone. however, my account at PC said that it's already premium. I've logged in with my email address. Can someone please help?

• Casual Listener
  • I've upgraded my spotify account to premium today and still can't access my playlists on my iphone. however, my account at PC said that it's already premium. I've logged in with my email address. Can...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange problem - Sound disapperas but only in one earbud.

Hello A couple of days ago I got my self a new pair of Sennehsier CX2.00i since the old pair broke. Now with this new pair I'm experencing a strange issue. Sometimes when I plug them into my iPhone 6S Plus, and I open spotify to play music, the sound...

• Hello   A couple of days ago I got my self a new pair of Sennehsier CX2.00i since the old pair broke. Now with this new pair I'm experencing a strange issue. Sometimes when I plug them into my...
  • Joosh312
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything gone wrong

I don't know what's happened but I've gone from having zero problems with Spotify, to having all of them. The app now won't play music when it's minimised without a workaround, the bar at the bottom can't be used to pause or play and it never changes...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know what's happened but I've gone from having zero problems with Spotify, to having all of them. The app now won't play music when it's minimised without a workaround, the bar at the bottom ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[IOS] App crashes with internet connection(In airpale mode, starts fine)

Dear Sir or Madam, I am having a trouble (like the description says) with the Spotify app. The day before i had no problem at all. The next day it started crashing every time! I did not do anyithing with the device.(Yeah i tried reinstalling, i tried...

• Dear Sir or Madam,   I am having a trouble (like the description says) with the Spotify app. The day before i had no problem at all. The next day it started crashing every time!   I did...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • airplane mode
    Crash
    I Always Wanted To Be In The Band
    iOS9
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes