Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Songs that say there downloaded wont play when offline

Hello, If anyone could give me some poiners on my situation i would greatly appriciate it. When i download a song onto my phone from spotify parts of sertain songs will download. For example there was a song that i wanted downloaded on my phone calle...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   If anyone could give me some poiners on my situation i would greatly appriciate it.   When i download a song onto my phone from spotify parts of sertain songs will downloa...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wont play certain songs, and only plays the first 10 seconds of other songs

lately, some songs will just not play. The song before might play fine or do the same thing, but it seems random which songs will work and which ones wont. Some songs also only play the first 10 seconds and then it will stop and not play the song at ...

• Visitor
  • lately, some songs will just not play. The song before might play fine or do the same thing, but it seems random which songs will work and which ones wont. Some songs also only play the first 10 seco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Spotify app crashes

The app automatically crashes everytime after selecting the Artists list

• Casual Listener
  • The app automatically crashes everytime after selecting the Artists list
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda

Premium....Como puedo seleccionar varios temas de mi biblioteca y eliminarlos para no seleccionarlos 1 por 1, gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Premium....Como puedo seleccionar varios temas de mi biblioteca y eliminarlos para no seleccionarlos 1 por 1, gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing even if closed?

Every night I close my apps before I go to sleep. When I get up and put my phone and earbuds in my pocket, eventually the pause/play button on my earbuds gets pressed on accident and then for some reason music starts playing? I'll take my phone and m...

• Casual Listener
  • Every night I close my apps before I go to sleep. When I get up and put my phone and earbuds in my pocket, eventually the pause/play button on my earbuds gets pressed on accident and then for some re...
  • howdthattaste
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't play offline

Hello, I'm a premium user but my spotify just won't play offline in my iPod, but it works fine at my Android phone. I already turned on the offline mode but I still can't play music from my iPod. Can somebody help me with this? Thank you

• Hello, I'm a premium user but my spotify just won't play offline in my iPod, but it works fine at my Android phone. I already turned on the offline mode but I still can't play music from my iPod. Can...
  • firefiey1
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partify / Spotify Party Mode Cambio de dispositivo

Cambiare mi dsipositivo, que pasara con la musica que ya tengo descargada? la voy a perder? tengo un iphone 5s y lo cambiare por un 6s.Gracias.

• Regular
  • Cambiare mi dsipositivo, que pasara con la musica que ya tengo descargada? la voy a perder? tengo un iphone 5s y lo cambiare por un 6s. Gracias. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

Hi I loged in for my first time and it don't let me try the 7 day free trial

• Hi I loged in for my first time and it don't let me try the 7 day free trial
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download

It's saying im needing wifi to download my playlist i never had to do that before. My first time having an iPhone so not to sure how to figure that out.

• It's saying im needing wifi to download my playlist i never had to do that before. My first time having an iPhone so not to sure how to figure that out.
  • Sabrina_qj
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs won't download for offline listening

Hello, I tried to download my songs but it downloaded some of them and then stopped downloading. It says it's downloading but stuck. I found out that there's a 3333 song limit for offline, I don't think I reach that limit but still I removed all my o...

• Hello,   I tried to download my songs but it downloaded some of them and then stopped downloading. It says it's downloading but stuck. I found out that there's a 3333 song limit for offline, I...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to download to saved songs.

Alright so I've been a premium member for a month now. Well I've been trying to download music on my Amazon kindle and IPad both but when I press the download button it just says waiting to download. Even though I have wifi turned on and I've made su...

• Alright so I've been a premium member for a month now. Well I've been trying to download music on my Amazon kindle and IPad both but when I press the download button it just says waiting to download....
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In a large playlist only one artist is played

I have a large playlist with about 200 songs in it and there are about 30/40 songs from eminem in it. When i listen to the playlist and shuffle it always goes tru the eminem songs first before it plays the other songs. Please help its vert annoying

• Casual Listener
  • I have a large playlist with about 200 songs in it and there are about 30/40 songs from eminem in it. When i listen to the playlist and shuffle it always goes tru the eminem songs first before it pla...
  • Finncwap
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files Not Syncing

I'm trying to sync local files from my computer onto my phone (iphone 6s). I've followed all the steps that I've seen in other posts and from the app itself, but nothing has changed. I am logged into the same wifi and I have clicked download on both ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sync local files from my computer onto my phone (iphone 6s).  I've followed all the steps that I've seen in other posts and from the app itself, but nothing has changed. I am logge...
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not showing up

My playlists on my iPhone are not showing up and I'm not sure why. Can someone help?

• My playlists on my iPhone are not showing up and I'm not sure why. Can someone help?
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inbox gone on app

I can't find the inbox for sharing music with friends on the apple box. Help!I can no longer find it on the top right after clicking on my profile...

• I can't find the inbox for sharing music with friends on the apple box. Help! I can no longer find it on the top right after clicking on my profile...
  • newyearseves
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify causing Iphone 6S re-start after 1-2min of my first song

Hi,After 1-2min of my first song, my iPhone 6S will do a re-start. This re-start is little weird as there won't be any apple logo, But a black screen with loading circle for 5-7sec and lock screen will come up. I can use my fingerprint scan to unlock...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, After 1-2min of my first song, my iPhone 6S will do a re-start. This re-start is little weird as there won't be any apple logo, But a black screen with loading circle for 5-7sec and lock scree...
  • hvredz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Blackscreen
    iphone
    iPhone 6s
    restart
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two histories on Spotify

Hello, when I open spotify I have two histories, one associated with an iphone I do not own more. how do I delete the old history?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when I open spotify I have two histories, one associated with an iphone I do not own more. how do I delete the old history?
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps stopping on I pad

Hi Spotify keeps stopping saying I'm logged in elsewhere. Checked PC and I phone both not logged in. Any ideas?thanksbill

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify keeps stopping saying I'm logged in elsewhere. Checked PC and I phone both not logged in. Any ideas? thanks bill
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I'm being charged on my account and my subscription is free can we get a way to link my card to the account it being charged in?

• I'm being charged on my account and my subscription is free can we get a way to link my card to the account it being charged in?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged through phone bill

I had a mix up on wanting to delete my current account and create a new one and can't remember exactly what I did, but I still came out with keeping my current account which I was fine with. Recently looking on my Phone bill I was charged £9.99 for S...

• I had a mix up on wanting to delete my current account and create a new one and can't remember exactly what I did, but I still came out with keeping my current account which I was fine with. Recently...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes