Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble playing music

Whenever I turn off my IPhone my Spotify music stops playing. It also happens when I hit the home button. How can I fix this because i used to be able to play music while doing anything on my phone.

• Whenever I turn off my IPhone my Spotify music stops playing. It also happens when I hit the home button. How can I fix this because i used to be able to play music while doing anything on my phone.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Off line

Ola, meu spotify nao esta funcionando offline, de modo que nao consigo sequer acessar as opcoes do aplicativo, nem mesmo as musicas ja baixadas. Sou assinante premium. Oq posso fazer?

• Ola, meu spotify nao esta funcionando offline, de modo que nao consigo sequer acessar as opcoes do aplicativo, nem mesmo as musicas ja baixadas. Sou assinante premium. Oq posso fazer?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Criei a conta no computador e não consigo acessar no app

Quando tendo entrar no app aparece uma mensagem "falha. Uma conta já foi criada com esse e-mail".Eu não clico em "inscrever-se", em clico em "entrar" mesmo!!! Já tentei deletar a baixar denovo o app, sair da minha conta no computador e nada!Eu sei qu...

• Quando tendo entrar no app aparece uma mensagem "falha. Uma conta já foi criada com esse e-mail". Eu não clico em "inscrever-se", em clico em "entrar" mesmo!!! Já tentei deletar a baixar denovo o ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorting search results by popularity on Mobile

Why is this not possible on mobile? On Desktop, if you search an artist you are able to sort ALL related songs by popularity... why can't you do this on mobile? This seems like the easiest and quickest of UI fixes. I would imagine MOST people use spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is this not possible on mobile?   On Desktop, if you search an artist you are able to sort ALL related songs by popularity... why can't you do this on mobile?  This seems like the easie...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No reconoce mi pago por app store

Hola, necesito ayuda ya que compre spotify premium por app store, ya me llego mi recibo electronico y mi aplicacion no se actualiza a premium, ya reinicie la app y me volvi a conectar y sigue sin reconocer el pago, ayuda porfavor

• Hola, necesito ayuda ya que compre spotify premium por app store, ya me llego mi recibo electronico y mi aplicacion no se actualiza a premium, ya reinicie la app y me volvi a conectar y sigue sin rec...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My collaborative playlist won't show up my public playlists

Hi,I made a collaborative playlist for me and my friends. No one could seem to find it on spotify at first, so I sent them a link and that worked. On their profiles it now also shows up as a public playlist they follow, but for some reason it doesn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I made a collaborative playlist for me and my friends. No one could seem to find it on spotify at first, so I sent them a link and that worked. On their profiles it now also shows up as a public...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Bug Report: Streaming quality preferences is reset with every app update

iPhone 6S, iOS10.1, app version 7.7.0.850Every time the iOS app is updated, I have to set the streaming quality preferences again because they're reset.

• Casual Listener
  •  iPhone 6S, iOS10.1, app version 7.7.0.850 Every time the iOS app is updated, I have to set the streaming quality preferences again because they're reset.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report: iOS app freezes when opened from background with weak internet connection

iPhone 6S, iOS10.1, app version 7.7.0.850When I open the app from the background after a longer time of inactivity and while having a bad internet connection (EDGE), the app UI is completely frozen. The only way how to make it work is to kill the app...

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 6S, iOS10.1, app version 7.7.0.850 When I open the app from the background after a longer time of inactivity and while having a bad internet connection (EDGE), the app UI is compl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app will not connect

So, on my iPhone 7 with iOS 10, the Spotify app has not been working for several months. When I tried at first, it would say 'connecting' constantly and I had waited for long periods of time for it to connect, but with no luck. I need to be connected...

• So, on my iPhone 7 with iOS 10, the Spotify app has not been working for several months. When I tried at first, it would say 'connecting' constantly and I had waited for long periods of time for it t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Am I Out of Storage??

I went to download another playlist and it says there isnt enough room?I listed to ALL my playlists often so I really dont want to have them deleted and unavailable offline. Is there a way to get more storage for my playlists on an iphone? Is there a...

• I went to download another playlist and it says there isnt enough room? I listed to ALL my playlists often so I really dont want to have them deleted and unavailable offline. Is there a way to get m...
  • Goslopo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please look into Carplay

Why does spotify not address these issues? Everyday 1000+ are sold with carplay and spotify doesn't even allow custom sorting in the Carplay App?What is the point in having carplay if i need to pull out my phone to start songs from recently added? An...

• Why does spotify not address these issues? Everyday 1000+ are sold with carplay and spotify doesn't even allow custom sorting in the Carplay App? What is the point in having carplay if i need to p...
  • lesco1
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! New to spotify: how do I play an album (in order)?

Hi, We've just signed up to spotify family plan. I have the spotify app on my iphone and I'm trying to figure out how to play an album, and I can't figure it out. I feel stupid... I can find an album, but there's no "play" button. There's only a "shu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   We've just signed up to spotify family plan. I have the spotify app on my iphone and I'm trying to figure out how to play an album, and I can't figure it out. I feel stupid...   I...
  • dwes2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Songs that say there downloaded wont play when offline

Hello, If anyone could give me some poiners on my situation i would greatly appriciate it. When i download a song onto my phone from spotify parts of sertain songs will download. For example there was a song that i wanted downloaded on my phone calle...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   If anyone could give me some poiners on my situation i would greatly appriciate it.   When i download a song onto my phone from spotify parts of sertain songs will downloa...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wont play certain songs, and only plays the first 10 seconds of other songs

lately, some songs will just not play. The song before might play fine or do the same thing, but it seems random which songs will work and which ones wont. Some songs also only play the first 10 seconds and then it will stop and not play the song at ...

• Visitor
  • lately, some songs will just not play. The song before might play fine or do the same thing, but it seems random which songs will work and which ones wont. Some songs also only play the first 10 seco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Spotify app crashes

The app automatically crashes everytime after selecting the Artists list

• Casual Listener
  • The app automatically crashes everytime after selecting the Artists list
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda

Premium....Como puedo seleccionar varios temas de mi biblioteca y eliminarlos para no seleccionarlos 1 por 1, gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Premium....Como puedo seleccionar varios temas de mi biblioteca y eliminarlos para no seleccionarlos 1 por 1, gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing even if closed?

Every night I close my apps before I go to sleep. When I get up and put my phone and earbuds in my pocket, eventually the pause/play button on my earbuds gets pressed on accident and then for some reason music starts playing? I'll take my phone and m...

• Casual Listener
  • Every night I close my apps before I go to sleep. When I get up and put my phone and earbuds in my pocket, eventually the pause/play button on my earbuds gets pressed on accident and then for some re...
  • howdthattaste
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't play offline

Hello, I'm a premium user but my spotify just won't play offline in my iPod, but it works fine at my Android phone. I already turned on the offline mode but I still can't play music from my iPod. Can somebody help me with this? Thank you

• Hello, I'm a premium user but my spotify just won't play offline in my iPod, but it works fine at my Android phone. I already turned on the offline mode but I still can't play music from my iPod. Can...
  • firefiey1
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes