Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No shuffle

Solved!

No shuffle

I have an iPhone 6s Plus with Spotify premium. Up until today the shuffle worked perfectly fine but now if I try to turn shuffle on it starts back at the beginning of my playlist and plays songs from there in the order they are on the playlist. Anyone have a similar problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh, I don't know if it helps and there was apparently another fix to this, but i just logged out and logged back in and that seemed to work. Don't know for how long, but someone else suggested to delete the app and reinstall it.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I deleted the app and it helped! I recommend it to all of you guys too, my shuffle I see back to normal:)

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Me too, I am having the same exact problem and it is so very frustrating, I was hoping it wasn't just me but I can't seem to find an answer to why it's doing it and I can't can't seem to figure out how to fix it

I have the Same exact problem

Same here

You're not alone. There are others having this problem including myself. I have tried to pour through troubleshooting but nothing seems to work. Hopefully, Spotify can correct this issue.

Marked as solution

Oh, I don't know if it helps and there was apparently another fix to this, but i just logged out and logged back in and that seemed to work. Don't know for how long, but someone else suggested to delete the app and reinstall it.

Marked as solution

I deleted the app and it helped! I recommend it to all of you guys too, my shuffle I see back to normal:)

Awesome! Thats good to hear! Hopefully, we can have a some what productive day.

Suggested posts