Premium

Country

Israel

Device

iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro, MacBook Air.

Operating System

Latest.

My Question or Issue

Hi. All notification on either email and push are enabled in my account. However, I don’t get notifications. The only ones I get are emails (every long period of time) about concerts near me.

I hope to get notifications, for example, when an artist I follow has released a track or when a playlist is updated and so on.

Hope this could be enabled in the future (and if it’s already like that to get help on how to enable these). Thanks.

6 Replies

Hey there @ZukLevinson

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We suggest you restart the device on which you experience this issue. This basic step is very simple, but often overlooked.

It's also a good idea to try setting the push notifications once again in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

As far as I know the push notification settings in the app doesn’t do anything.

I'm having the same issue.

Plan

Premium

Country

Israel

Device

OnePlus 7T pro, Windows 10 desktop

Operating System

Latest.

I tried to contact support, it didn't help at all...

Hey there @Shaythan,

Thanks for the post.

If you've contacted the support teams, they should get back to you as soon as possible. Sometimes it might take a day or two, if there are a lot of requests.

Hope this info helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Alex

The support personal decided he solved the issue by turning off and on the notifications settings in the application

Suffice to say it did not solve anything. 

As far as I know most push notifications in Spotify doesn’t work and haven’t worked for years. The only notification that works is new episode of a followed podcast. 

Suggested posts