Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline mode

Solved!

Offline mode

I'm living in The Netherlands, and I'm going to Greece tonight. I've made 4 playlist playable offline, and I'm going to put Spotify on Offline Mode the moment I'm at the airport, and my cellular data and data roaming aswell. So I'm going to shut the Internet off on my Iphone 5. What I  want to ask is, with all this done and my phone ready for Offline mode, will it somehow switch back to online after crossing the border, or will my phone service charge me anyway, despite the fact that I'm busy offline? I just want to make sure, because of the tower high bill that will come with the mail function. I'd hope to see an answer soon, because I'm kind off in a rush haha!

Thank you for answering

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you turn off data roaming then no data will be used until you return to the Netherlands but that's a feature of iOS and has nothing to do with spotify. If spotify is in offline mode then it won't use data even if a connection is available. Have a great trip.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If you turn off data roaming then no data will be used until you return to the Netherlands but that's a feature of iOS and has nothing to do with spotify. If spotify is in offline mode then it won't use data even if a connection is available. Have a great trip.

@jwylot wrote:

Thank you very much for answering so fast. Thanks for this solution, I can now listen to my music without being nervous haha.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts