iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Iphone not showing as device

Until today, all was well with Spotify and my Iphone 4s. Today, the phone was replaced. I've set up everything as before, ensuring that the new phone are on same network etc, but the new phone is not showing up as a device. I've read a few forums wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Until today, all was well with Spotify and my Iphone 4s. Today, the phone was replaced.  I've set up everything as before, ensuring that the new phone are on same  network etc, but the new ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 issues with the last update

Hello, I got a iPhone 4 and last Spotify update. Since that I miss some covers on specific tracks. The most important is that when my 3G connection is not good, the sound is getting lower and sometimes my headphone commands are not responding anymore...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I got a iPhone 4 and last Spotify update. Since that I miss some covers on specific tracks.   The most important is that when my 3G connection is not good, the sound is g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone Mobile Offline app

Hi, I have been having problems with my Spotify mobile iPhone app ever since i downloaded it. It's incredibly slow and wil lnot work with synced playlists. (I have a premium account). As far as I can see everything seems to be synced and should play ...

• Hi, I have been having problems with my Spotify mobile iPhone app ever since i downloaded it. It's incredibly slow and wil lnot work with synced playlists. (I have a premium account). As far as I...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

If I sync a playlist to my iPad...

...does it take up memory on my iPad? If so, how much and what's the advantage of this versus just syncing more music to the native Music app and skipping Spotify altogether? ...can I listen to it offline or do I have to be connected to Wi-Fi (withou...

• ...does it take up memory on my iPad? If so, how much and what's the advantage of this versus just syncing more music to the native Music app and skipping Spotify altogether? ...can I listen to it ...
  • MightyMsMoka
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify use offline playlist when it could stream?

I have a pplaylist that is available offline...my question is, if you are able to stream does Spotify stream or just use the offline playlist? To me it makes sense that it would use the offline data, to curtail streaming costs. But I can't seem to fi...

• I have a pplaylist that is available offline...my question is, if you are able to stream does Spotify stream or just use the offline playlist?   To me it makes sense that it would use the of...
  • zerbino
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing only songs Spotify doesn't have available

Hello, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Ok, so here's my issue: I have a pretty large playlist (500+ songs) that acts as my go-to random music list. I own about half, if not more of those songs on my P...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere.   Ok, so here's my issue: I have a pretty large playlist (500+ songs) that acts as my go-t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The songs in my computer won't synchronize with the Iphone App'...

Hi everyone! I bought my Premium Spotify account yesterday and discovered today that the songs that are not available on Spotify but that I do have in my personal Itunes Library won't synchronize with the Iphone App'...I don't understand, I followed ...

• Not applicable
  • Hi everyone!   I bought my Premium Spotify account yesterday and discovered today that the songs that are not available on Spotify but that I do have in my personal Itunes Library won't sync...
  • MightyMsMoka
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify pauses synching constantly

iOS 5.1.1 Spotify 0.5.1.74 Sync : Extreme Stream: Normal Im connected via wifi trying to Sync all of my playlists in order to make them available offline but spotify pauses the sync every 75 or so songs so its taking me forever to try and sync 2000+ ...

• Regular
  • iOS 5.1.1 Spotify 0.5.1.74 Sync : Extreme Stream: Normal   Im connected via wifi trying to Sync all of my playlists in order to make them available offline but spotify pauses the sync ...
  • serburbian
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! QUESTION on syncing and streaming.

When you sync a playlist, do the songs from that playlist stop streaming and play direct from your iOS or do they continue to stream until you go into offline mode? I am trying to maximize battery and minimize data. This is why I ask. Thank you

• Regular
  • When you sync a playlist, do the songs from that playlist stop streaming and play direct from your iOS or do they continue to stream until you go into offline mode? I am trying to maximize batter...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High Level Out from Dock Connector

I have a dock connector to RCA to my car stereo. Every app other than spotify works fine, no distortion. With Spotify there is bad distortion like the audio level is too high. Pandora, tunein radi, and songs on the ipod app play perfectly. I've tried...

• I have a dock connector to RCA to my car stereo. Every app other than spotify works fine, no distortion.   With Spotify there is bad distortion like the audio level is too high.  Pando...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

So long Spotify!!

I am done. Cancelling now. Going to Rdio. Spotify does not listen to its paying customers. There seems to always be problems with synching music. There is no CLEAR CACHE BUTTON FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!!! It is not every now and again. It is ongoing weekly ...

• Gig Goer
  • I am done.  Cancelling now.  Going to Rdio.   Spotify does not listen to its paying customers.  There seems to always be problems with synching music.  There is no CLEAR ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete a playlist in a folder

With the last version of Spotify on iOS, the ability to delete a playlist inside a folder of playlists has desapeared. It is a little function but very useful.Please fix that quickly ! Thanks for your work however.

• Casual Listener
  • With the last version of Spotify on iOS, the ability to delete a playlist inside a folder of playlists has desapeared. It is a little function but very useful. Please fix that quickly ! 🙂 Thanks...
  • BergenJavisst
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Could not synchronize playlists retrying

Why is it at least 1 out of every 5 times I go to use Spotify there is some problem? I mean I pay $10 a month for this service. I pay less than that for Netflix and there are not nearly as many problems. Todays problem is the could not synchronize pl...

• Gig Goer
  • Why is it at least 1 out of every 5 times I go to use Spotify there is some problem?  I mean I pay $10 a month for this service.  I pay less than that for Netflix and there are not nearly a...
  • pogbellies
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone not recognising Premium

Hi Rorey, My iPhone Spotify App tells me I don't have a Premium Account which I do have. It works perfectly on my laptop. I updated to the last version but that didn't do anything. Can you help me?Best, EBEBEB

• Hi Rorey,   My iPhone Spotify App tells me I don't have a Premium Account which I do have. It works perfectly on my laptop. I updated to the last version but that didn't do anything. Can you...
  • EKSA224
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone playlists deleted and not syncing

my iphone playists are not syncing and now they are completed deleted off of my iphone how do i get them back?

• my iphone playists are not syncing and now they are completed deleted off of my iphone how do i get them back?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Iphone my best option?

Hi, Thanks to you guys for your help I have discovered that my new Ipod classic is not compatible with the site, as I have a large liberary I am thinking of investing in a smartphone. My question is this is the Iphone the best option as everything se...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, Thanks to you guys for your help I have discovered that my new Ipod classic is not compatible with the site, as I have a large liberary I am thinking of investing in a smartphone. My question i...
  • starchild63
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the Iphone App sucks big time regarding playlists and favorites!

Besides all the other known problems regarding stops during track-changes and missing buffer clearing i think that the whole playlist and starring-concept is totally screwed up as it is now. First of all you can not star artists, then all starred ite...

• Music Fan
  • Besides all the other known problems regarding stops during track-changes and missing buffer clearing i think that the whole playlist and starring-concept is totally screwed up as it is now.  ...
  • Phoenix3437
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify stops playing between each song.

Hello, Starting this morning, I began having a problem with the iPhone spotify app STOPPING BETWEEN EACH SONG played in a playlist. At the end of each song the album artwork changes and the new status bar comes up but the small circle never showsup a...

• Regular
  • Hello,   Starting this morning, I began having a problem with the iPhone spotify app STOPPING BETWEEN EACH SONG played in a playlist. At the end of each song the album artwork changes and th...
  • velvet-leopard
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes

Lost all playlists when adding Ipad app!

Hello, I've just downloaded the Ipad spotify app and when I logged in I noticed none of my playlists were there. I had the unlimited account and noticed I needed to upgrade to use the Ipad, so I upgraded to Premium - then after re-launching my deskto...

• Hello,   I've just downloaded the Ipad spotify app and when I logged in I noticed none of my playlists were there. I had the unlimited account and noticed I needed to upgrade to use the Ipad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes