Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Iphone not showing in devices section on my computer

my ipnoe5 has never done this i have had my phone sync'd since i got it to my laptop. for some reason is not popping up under the devices column on my laptop. my internet is on the same network

• Casual Listener
  • my ipnoe5 has never done this i have had my phone sync'd since i got it to my laptop. for some reason is not popping up under the devices column on my laptop. my internet is on the same network 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems syncing and pausing

I'm a paid user and decided to spend money on it purely so I could access Spotify on my iPhone. I know the issues I've been having have been talked about in separate threads but there are numerous problems and I think there should be an easier way of...

• I'm a paid user and decided to spend money on it purely so I could access Spotify on my iPhone. I know the issues I've been having have been talked about in separate threads but there are numerous pr...
  • bcjonesy77
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Iphone does not recognize premium account!!

Hi Spotify, I upgraded my account a couple of days ago and got onto the free 30 day trial, but my Iphone App does not recognize that! Please help, since the whole point of Premium is to use it on the iphone. Thanks a ton for your help Cheers,Neha

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I upgraded my account a couple of days ago and got onto the free 30 day trial, but my Iphone App does not recognize that! Please help, since the whole point of Premium is to use ...
  • nehashevade
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you want our crash logs?

I searched for ios crash but didn't find this answered anywhere. Do you want crash logs sent to you if we can get them? The iOS app occasionally crashes on me, usually it seems when I tap shuffle to play a playlist. It's definitely not consistent and...

• Community Legend
  • I searched for ios crash but didn't find this answered anywhere.  Do you want crash logs sent to you if we can get them?  The iOS app occasionally crashes on me, usually it seems when I tap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Service Not Working.

Hi! I've recently purchased Spotify on my mobile device(iPhone), I come to realize that it still believes I am a free user. I'm quite disappointed with this, because I would like to choose the songs I can listen to. This problem needs to be resolved ...

• Regular
  • Hi! I've recently purchased Spotify on my mobile device(iPhone), I come to realize that it still believes I am a free user. I'm quite disappointed with this, because I would like to choose the songs ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Trial

I read that you could try Spotify Premium for free, which I tried. And on the 21/03 it didn't work at all, beause it has gone 30 days. But the weirdest thing is that it doesn't work to buy Premium at all. So, today I went on my Outlook (hotmail) and ...

• Regular
  • I read that you could try Spotify Premium for free, which I tried. And on the 21/03 it didn't work at all, beause it has gone 30 days. But the weirdest thing is that it doesn't work to buy Premium at...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not even my "Local Files" can sync

I've lurked around the forums and found out my iPod Nano 8Gb cant be synced with my playlists, which is okay.But now, as im trying to sync my "Local Files", it only gives me the "Only local files synced" error. and i have about 1000 songs in my Local...

• I've lurked around the forums and found out my iPod Nano 8Gb cant be synced with my playlists, which is okay. But now, as im trying to sync my "Local Files", it only gives me the "Only local files...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Not syncing

I changed a playlist on my iPad this morning, but when I opened spotify on my iPhone the playlist didn't update. Didn't matter if I tried in my Wifi network or 3G. I've rebooted my phone and spotify and it still doesn't work. It also can't be a memor...

• I changed a playlist on my iPad this morning, but when I opened spotify on my iPhone the playlist didn't update. Didn't matter if I tried in my Wifi network or 3G. I've rebooted my phone and spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium upgrade

signed up for a premium account yet my iphone continues to say so many hours left in my free trial, will the premium account kick in,so to say, once that trial ends. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and no change. Thanks in advance for any ...

• Casual Listener
  • signed up for a premium account yet my iphone continues to say so many hours left in my free trial, will the premium account kick in,so to say, once that trial ends. I have uninstalled and reinstalle...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble With Spotify Premium Iphone4

I have an premium account, but when I log-in wiht facebook on my iphone 4, It says I do not have an premium account. Please help, Thanx

• I have an premium account, but when I log-in wiht facebook on my iphone 4, It says I do not have an premium account.   Please help,   Thanx
  • joaoarruda
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify off-line mode on an iPhone that I dont have.....

Hello I currently use spotify on my laptop, with a free account. I'm interested in the off-line facility offered with spotify premium, but I dont have a mobile device as such at the moment.I have a Creative Zen mp3 player, but I presume that when spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I currently use spotify on my laptop, with a free account. I'm interested in the off-line facility offered with spotify premium, but I dont have a mobile device as such at the moment. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't queue songs

On Android, I can hold down on a song which bring up options to queue this song next, therefore I can create an "on the go" playlist from other playlists quickly. On iPhone there doesn't seem to be an option to do this queueing... am I missing someth...

• Casual Listener
  • On Android, I can hold down on a song which bring up options to queue this song next, therefore I can create an "on the go" playlist from other playlists quickly. On iPhone there doesn't seem to be a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile not upgrading

I just purchased a premium account but cannot get it to work on spotify mobile. Help!

• I just purchased a premium account but cannot get it to work on spotify mobile. Help!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses on every song i listen to !!

Hey. My spotify pauses every time i try to listen to a song on my iphone. i have paid for premium and all that is sorted out, but i cant understand why my spotify pauses the whole time?? listen to spotify on the computer is working fine , but on the ...

• Hey.   My spotify pauses every time i try to listen to a song on my iphone. i have paid for premium and all that is sorted out, but i cant understand why my spotify pauses the whole time?? lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify people not receiving my music

Every time I send a message and a song to someone they don't receive it. I think it's been happening for a few months.Using an iPhone 4S with the latest spotify update.Very annoying. Anyone got any ideas?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I send a message and a song to someone they don't receive it. I think it's been happening for a few months. Using an iPhone 4S with the latest spotify update. Very annoying. Anyone g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show Cover Art on Playlists list?

I like Spotify, and I like alot of albums, and I like to listen to them separately, so for now I have 1 playlist for each album. Anyway, I would like to see some cover art for them on the playlists list, you can see how boring it is:http://i.imgur.co...

• Visitor
  • I like Spotify, and I like alot of albums, and I like to listen to them separately, so for now I have 1 playlist for each album.   Anyway, I would like to see some cover art for them on the pl...
  • ThaJeweler
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify always stops playing music after one song

hi,I'm having a problem since I began using spotify on ios which is a pity. Whenever I start playing a song, spotify just plays it but after one song it shows the cover of the next song but doesn't play it. But it seem to believe it's playing it beca...

• Visitor
  • hi, I'm having a problem since I began using spotify on ios which is a pity. Whenever I start playing a song, spotify just plays it but after one song it shows the cover of the next song but doe...
  • andrehooijer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

ShareMyPlaylists iOS App problems - suggestions?

I really like some of the lists available through ShareMyPlaylists, but the iOS app is painful to use. Does anyone know how to solve the following issues? 1. App stops playing music when the screen goes to sleep (Spotify and iTunes don't do this). 2....

• Casual Listener
  • I really like some of the lists available through ShareMyPlaylists, but the iOS app is painful to use.  Does anyone know how to solve the following issues?   1. App stops playing music wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when I try to delete one specific song in my Inbox.

For some reason when people send me songs to my inbox, I can delete them fine, all except for ONE specific song that when I try to delete, it crashes my whole spotify. It's stuck there. Any ideas? haha

• Regular
  • For some reason when people send me songs to my inbox, I can delete them fine, all except for ONE specific song that when I try to delete, it crashes my whole spotify. It's stuck there. Any ideas? ha...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

alphabetical order for iphone

i have seen a few comments about this problem, and there seems to be alot of people that actually want to be able to sort out there playlists alphabetically on there phone as it would be a great help in for what you are looking for instead of searchi...

• i have seen a few comments about this problem, and there seems to be alot of people that actually want to be able to sort out there playlists alphabetically on there phone as it would be a great...
  • icharlie17
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes